Part 98

Naomi pov

I smiled as the guy behind the counter placed a whole set of knives, hand made and crafted sent from Columbia onto the counter top.
But my smile went away when I seen none of them was as sharp as I needed them.

Naomi: you don't have any sharper ones?(mad)

Guy:look lady, you been in here for 2 hours complaining about the shit you ask me for then not satisfied...either buy this shit or get out

Rage filled my body, and I tried not to spazz on this country looking nigga but he was pushing my patients.
I pulled my pocket knife out, grabbed the dude by the collar and pulled him close to my face across the counter.

Naomi:listen here bitch....give me the sharpest knife you got...NOW(mad)

He was shaking, looking almost as if he just shitted himself.
He slowly backed up and started searching for something.
After a couple seconds he then sat a big guitar case looking box on the counter.
He opened it, revealing a long, Machete knife, sharper than my edges.
I smirked.

Naomi: this is the one....I bet Hensley will love this going through her neck(smirks).....

Hensley pov

I sat on Bryson back, massaging his back down with oil, make sure I got every inch.
Bryson album was almost finished, and 2 weeks from now it will we released for everyone including me to hear.
After he releases it, he will be going on tour not even a month after.
I'm not gone lie I'm gone miss him.
The first time Bryson released a album, trap soul, he left me and Harley for 9 whole months.
Which turned into 3 years.
But during them 9 months I was missing Bryson non stop.
I know he has to do what he got to do, not just for his fans but for his family.
And I'm supporting him all the way.
But, I also want to make full memories with him and Harley before he goes on tour.

Bryson:damn I needed this massage baby(moaning in satisfaction)

Hensley:(laughs) I bet you did boy

Bryson:shit I can't have this shit on the road....besides no one can massage me down like you(smirks)

Hensley: whatever (rolls eyes)

Bryson flipped over on his back, making sure his face was facing mine
I looked him in the face and saw worry in his eyes.
For the pass days Bryson been doing nothing but stressing and acting different.
And I wanted to know why.

Hensley: what's up with you? Why you been acting different?

Bryson:what you mean?(confused)

Hensley: Bryson I know you better than yourself....stop lying and let me know what's on your mind?

Bryson made a huge sigh, as if he didn't want to tell me something.
But he was gone tell me eventually cause I needed to know.

Hensley:tell me

Bryson looked at me.

Bryson: after the awards the other day I went to the bathroom.... a girl walked in there....Naomi

As he said her name I got off him and stood up.
Bryson sat up on the bed.

Hensley: fuck is she doing talking to you?

Bryson: I don't know....she been threatening me lately, last thing she said was she was getting revenge....I'm scared cause I don't want her to touch you or Harley...I promise if she do Ima kill her

Hensley:not if I do it first(mad) this bitch want to come back into our lives?? Them 2 bullets in the arm was warning shots...next Ima put lethal ones in her brain

I started pacing back and forth, mad.
I feel like this hoe been following us and watching our every moves.
Bryson pulled me in between his legs, to calm me.

Bryson: you remember that other night in my bedroom? On top of my bed?? I remember every thing that you said....but sometimes I forget, sometimes you got to keep me in check...and I have to do that to you...remember you told me that you gone always have my back and I'll have yours? Don't let this bitch scare us...trust me I'm not afraid to do a chance part 2 on her(laughs)

I laughed to.
Bryson was right I'm not gone let her scare us....even though I was..... .