Part 41

Hensley PoV

*Next day*

I walked into the apartment, looking around in Aww.

I couldnt believe i finally made it to Miami to do what I've always wanted to do.

And i wouldnt have wanted to do this without my best friend, Harley, By my side with me through it all.

Harley had her little Princess and the frog book bag on, running into the apartment screaming for her bedroom.

I just laughed.

The UHAUL truck was downstairs, waiting for us to unload our boxes we had to bring from my moms house.

but i wanted to check out the place first.

Looking around i noticed it wasnt what i thought it would be.

I mean its not all fancy, shinny, and Rich like bryson condo, but its all i could afford.

A 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 Kitchen, Living room and a extra room for a office.

I knew it wasnt much, but this was me and Harley home.

And even though alone i can't provide the most top notch stuff for harley, when i start making money my baby is going to get the world.

Harley:mommy this place big(screaming)

i laughed.

Hensley:You like it baby??(screams back)

Harley:YEAAAAAAA(laughing)

i laughed.

I was glad she liked it.

Hensley:Baby, stay up here im going to tell the movers to help us bring our boxes in

Harley:oK!

I then headed down to the parking lot....

Bryson PoV

I through my phone down on the desk next to my bed, pissed Hensley didnt answer the phone again.

For the pass days Hensley has not answered none of my calls.

Ive had to hear from my niggas that she was moving out here, and bringing my daughter with her.

Miami was no place to raise a child, and she didnt even get my approval on it.