FINALE

Hensley pov

*back at home*

Me and Chance walked into his house and I knew he was furious.
Not only about the Bryson song, but he lost the game also.
I didn't know what to say or do.
We walked into the kitchen, and I sat down as he started looking through the liquor cabinet.

Chance:all this fucking BULLSHIT in one day.....I don't deserve this(mad)

Chance through the glass he was suppose to pour his drink into into the floor, make a huge glass breaking sound.
I jumped.

Hensley:you need to calm down(mad)

Chance:NO YOU FUCKING CALM DOWN..YOU THE REASON IM ACTING LIKE THIS...

Hensley:me?? How the fuck am I the reason for your shit? You are responsible for your own actions, not I.....(mad)

Chance:oh really? Have you even heard what them interviewers was asking me after the game? They was asking me how the fuck did I feel about you being mentioned on Bryson song, and that Bryson taking MY FUCKING GIRL AWAY FROM ME(mad)

Hensley:your girl? The only reason I decided to be your ducking girl was because I'm caring a seed YOU GAVE TO ME OF RAPE(mad)

chance paused, and looked at me.

Chance:what??(mad)

Hensley:I didn't stutter(mad)

Chance:so you only back with me because of that fucking shit in you?

I nodded.
I was tired of the lies and more.
And to be honest I was tired of chance.
I didn't need to be with him to have this baby.
Me and Harley are doing fine without me dating Bryson...so will be fine now.
I stood up.

Hensley:you know what.....I'm done....I'm getting full custody of the baby..I don't need you

I started walking away.
I needed to start thinking about myself, and not no one else.
As I was walking, I felt a strong pull on my hair.
Chance pulled me back to him, causing me to fall on the floor.

Hensley:AHHHH(grabs belly from pain)

Chance:so you actually think you can play me bitch?(mad) IF I CANT HAVE ALL OF YOU....THEN YOU CANT BAVE NUN OF HIM...FUCK YOU AND THIS BABY...

As he said that chance started stomping me in my stomach.
I kept trying to block his feet with my hand but he kept moving my hands.
I felt cramps and pain filling my body.
I had to get up.
I looked around and saw a piece of glass next to me from the cup chance broke.
It was a huge piece.
I grabbed it and stabbed chance in the leg, causing him to move back in pain.

Chance:FUCKKK(grabs legs)

I got up fast, and started heading for the door
But by the time I reached the door....I felt a huge pain come from my belly.
I looked down to see blood dripping down my leg

Bryson pov

I ran into the hospital, scared of what was to come.
I had sleeping Harley in my arms.
I was out on a movie date with Harley when my grandma called me saying Hensley had a accident.
I came as soon as she called.
I ran into the waiting room, where I saw My grandma, Hattie, Derek, tae,Quees, peanut, autumn, Hazel, and Teyana