part 17

Bryson PoV

*Later that night*

I woke up to the loud noise or rain and thunder hitting the living room window.

i sat up on the couch, wiping the sleepiness from my face.

I grabbed my phone off the living room table and saw it was 3:00am in the morning.

Which means i only have  5 more hours of sleep till i have to leave for Miami.

I was suppose to leave friday but sony sent me through email the plane tickets saying he needs me to come soon as possible because he had people he wanted to hear me sing.

which means i had less time with hensley.

well really no time.

as i thought about it i smirked.

I could make time though.

i got up off the couch, and slowly and softly without making noise i headed up to her bedroom.......

......

I shut hensley bedroom door behind me, making sure it was locked.

i looked in her room and saw her sleeping peacefully with beyonce-Dangerously in love playing in the background.

I walked over to her bed trying not to make no noise.

as i approached her bed i got into it, under the covers and made my way behind hensley, wrapping my arms from behind around her waist.

she instantly woke up to my touch, smiling.

Hensley:Baby??(sleepy tone)

Bryson:Hey baby girl....

she turned over so that she was facing me.

Hensley:you need sleep for the morning you have to catch your flight

Bryson:I wanted to spend some time with you before i leave

Hensley:what time do you leave?

Bryson:in 5 hours

hensley sat up in the bed and pushed the covers off her revealing her naked body.