part 100

*Next day*

Hensley PoV

Hensley:Yes were having a dinner at my house......invite everybody and make sure you bring some food ok? everybody brings one dish

Autumn:well i can't bring one because knowing quees he gone eat it all before we make it to your house(laughs)

Right now i was in the car, on my way to the store to pick up a couple things for our party were having tonight.

Me and bryson decided to have a going away party at Bryson grandma house, in her backyard .

we wasnt leaving till 1 day but we wanted to hang out with everybody as much as we can before we leave.

I was making sure everyone was coming, and to make sure autumn was my go to girl.

she had everybody's Email, phone number, and on speed dial.

Autumn:girl i got you ima make sure everybody come....jsu make sure you and Bryson are not late

Hensley:(laughs) girl we not....trust me, if anything ill be early

Autumn:Ima miss y'all...i promise eveytime Quees has a football game ima come visit you every day

Hensley:And don't forget my godbabies!!!

Autumn won't boo....i love you so much baby(smiles)

Hensley:i love you to girl

i hung the phone up, smiling.

Ima miss my mom, bryson grandma, derek and my girls so much when we leave.

Miami has been my home for a while but its time to depart.

i just hope our new life is better than how it has been out here.....

Naomi PoV

I paced back and forth, in the living room while Chelsea and Lauren sat down in front of me watching the news.

Lauren:can you stop pacing, and just sit down and watch what there saying.