Dan(camera man): Bryson, they told me to come get you....your up next....after they announce this next award, you have to go backstage ok??

bryson nodded.

i was so nervous and anxious for bryson to be performing.

i mean he performed once before here, but i never witnessed it.

i was so exited.

Bryson:Damn....im nervis (shaking)

Hensley:dont be baby....jsut do what you do best(smiles)

bryson smiled, and held my hand.

Kevin hart:Now, announcing the next award....is Solange, and Jada Pinkett smith

i clapped as they both walked onto the stage.

Solange: Today, we have seen bright young stars come into the music industry and slay all the way to the top!!

Jada:And these nominees, have not just made it to the top!! but they made it to the top 5 on the billboards chart in album sales, and fame sales

Solange:here are the nominees for best Male Artist....

Jada: Khalid........Trey Songz.........Chris brown........The Weekend........Chance the rapper......and Bryson Tiller......

i squeezed bryson hand, nervous...

so far bryson has one 2 out of the 3 awards he was nominated for tonight.

if he wins this one, this will be his 4th BET award within 3 years of him making music.

Solange:And the winner is.....Oh my gosh this guy is a monster,BRYSON TILLER!!!!!!!

I jumped up out my seat, smiling, and clapping as they called my baby name.

Everyone else followed along with me.

bryson stood up, all smiles.

He pulled me into a hug, placing his lips softly on mine.

Bryson:love you....