*2 hours later*

Hensley:BABE COME ON WE HAVE TO GO NOW(screams from living room)

right now we only had 1 hour till it was time for us to leave.

my makeup crew, and hair crew had just finished up doing my hair and makeup which took 2 hours, and bryson still wasnt ready.

Autumn, Teyana, and Hazel was in the room waiting with me for bryson, while the guys was downstairs in the Limo waiting.

Autumn:girl we have to leave....i want to see Kendrick lamar(smirks)

Hazel:Fuck that i want to see my man, Trey songs(licks lips)

i just laughed at them.

Hensley:well at the rate bryson going, we won't be going no where.

I was about to scream bryson name again, but i then saw the bedroom door open.

Bryson had on a regular hoodie, some jeans, and yeezys.

He was wearing all white though, with a Rose gold rolex, to match my look.

Just the way i like him!!

Hensley:look nice baby(smiles)

Bryson:thanks bae....

we all then gathered our things, and then was on our way to the BET awards!!

Bryson PoV

*awards*

* 3 hours in*

We clapped as Rihanna walked off the stage from doing an incredible performance.

Kevin hart:Give it up for RIHANNNA!!!!! my future wife(smirks)

we all laughed.

right now me, bryson, my girls, and the guys was all sitting, in the front row, enjoying the performance and awards.

This has been my first awards, and i could actually say i was having a great time.