-Forty Four-

*Four months later*

"Cameron, please baby girl, mumma needs some sleep" I sighed, slightly bopping up and down, trying to get her to stop crying. I had already fed her, but she just would not stop crying. Rian had fed and gone to sleep no problem. I even got the mid-wife to come over and make sure everything was alright, she said everything was fine. That was an hour an hour ago. I walked into the kitchen, connecting my phone to the speaker. I scrolled through the songs, pressing play when i finally found the right song. "If this doesn't work baby doll, we're gunna have to wake up daddy" I smiled, leaning back on the bench. "He didn't have to wake up, he'd been up all night. Lying there in bed listening, to his new born baby cry. He makes a pot of coffee, splashes water on his face. His wife gives him a kiss and say's it gunna be okay" I sung softly, swaying slightly to the music. I smiled as the crying began to slow down, finally coming to a stop. 

After another couple of minutes, Cameron had finally fallen asleep. I quietly made my way up the stairs. "There we are baby girl" I smiled, placing her gently in her crib. I peaked over at Rian, who was still peacefully asleep. I made my way out of the room, looking down at my phone as i made my way back to the room. 4:57am. I made it half way down the hall before i heard the slight mummer of a baby crying. "So close" I whispered, smiling to myself. I turned on my heel, making my way back down the hall to bedroom. "Hi baby girl" I smiled, leaning into the crib to pick up Rian. "Hey there baby girl, good morning to you" I smiled, making my way out of the room and down the stairs. I pressed play once more on my phone, the music filling the kitchen once more. "It won't be like this for long. One day soon we'll look back laughing, at the week we brought her home. This phase is gonna fly by, so baby just hold on. It won't be like this for long"

"I didn't even hear you get up" Niall said as he walked into the kitchen, placing a soft kiss on my cheek. "That's because i haven't been to bed" I half chuckled, taking a small sip of my coffee. "You've been up all night?" he asked, pouring himself a bowl of cereal. "I got up at 2 to feed them both, and then put them back down at about 3ish after i'd finished and changed them and everything, but Cam would not stop crying. I had to call the midwife at about 4:30ish because i got worried. She said everything was fine but she would still not stop crying. I think i finally got her down about 5ish and then Rian woke up so i had to feed her and i just didn't think there was any point in going back to sleep" I half shrugged, smiling at him. "Why didn't you wake me?" He looked at me, holding a spoon of cereal mid way to his mouth. "I almost did, but you look so peaceful and i knew you were shattered, so i just left you" I shrugged, bringing the cup of coffee to my lips, "Plus, there is no use in  us both being shattered and sleepless, we'd be useless", he let out a slight chuckle nodding. 

"How is my favorite... Holy shit you look shit" Liam said as he walked in, stopping mid step. "Ghee, thanks" I huffed, letting out a slight chuckle. "She's been up all night" Niall half smiled, placing Rian in my arms. "Is everything all good?" Harry asked, sitting down beside me, looking at Rian. "Yeah, its just parenthood" I laughed, looking down at Rian, running my finger softly back and forth on her cheek, smiling as she let out a small chuckle . "But thankfully, you two are here to look after these angels, so we can get away" I smiled, gently handing Rian over to Harry. "Away from your babies for a whole two days and one night. How does that feel?" Liam asked, pulling funny faces at Cameron. "Well, i'm going to miss them. A lot. But, however, i do very much trust you boys and i do very much look forward to a good nights sleep" I pushed myself up off the couch, pulling a jersey over my head. "And as much as it pains me to leave, Baby we should go, we've got a long drive ahead". Niall smiled, giving both of out baby girls a big hug and kiss, before grabbing our bags and making his way out the door. "Call me if anything goes wrong at any time of the time" I smiled, hugging both the boys and the girls goodbye. 

*Niall's P.O.V*

We'd been driving for a about an hour now and we had about another hour to go. I looked over at Chelsi as she slept. The seat slightly leaning back, her head turned towards the window and one leg up, leaning against the window, with her hands shoved in her pocket. I looked back at the road, one hand gripping the staring wheel, the other on the gearshift. We were on our way to the beach house. We had a lot of memories at the beach house, it always seemed to be our getaway place. In fact, and i haven't told Chelsi this, but when i first found out that Louis had asked her out and she said yes, i went to the beach house. When her and Louis got engaged, i went to the beach house. After i told her i still loved her, i came to the beach house. Because it still had memories of us. It was the place that held out happiest memories. Chelsi also doesn't know, that I broke of our engagement and ended our relationship because i didn't want to ruin her dreams and the life she had. I wanted to travel the world and backpack around, and she wanted to tour. And i didn't want to hold her back from that. But honestly, it was a horrible mistake and i never thought that we would ever get back together. But here we are. 

"Baby" I whispered, gently shaking Chelsi lightly. "Baby we're here". I smiled as she stretched, letting out a slight mummer as her eyes fluttered open. She squinted at me, scrunching her nose. "Was i out the whole time?" She asked, straightening the chair up, unbuckling her seat-belt. "Yes you were, it was adorable and very well needed on your part" I smiled, giving her leg a quick squeeze before opening the door and stepping out of the car. "I feel a lot better" She smiled, stretching as she stepped out of the car. She turned around, looking up at the house. "Wow, i haven't been here in a very long time" She sighed, grabbing our bags from the boot. I smiled, taking them from her, giving her alight kiss on her lips. "Shall we?" I smiled, motioning towards the front door. 

*Chelsi's P.O.V*

As i got closer to the front door, I heard the soft sound of music coming from inside the house. I slowly opened the door, looking around confused. My mouth dropped open as i walked into the lounge, balloons and flowers filled the room. There was rose petals all over the floor, creating a path, with a trim of colored lights. "Niall, did you.." I turned around, stopping when i realized Niall wasn't behind me. "Niall?" I yelled, taking a few steps more into the room. I pouted slightly as there was no response. "Good song choice" I whispered, making my way down the small path. I opened the sliding door, stepping out in the cool breeze. I walked down the stairs, smiling as the sun began to set. I looked to my left, smiling as Niall stood there, his hands behind his back. "There you are. What are you doing out here? What is happening inside?" I asked, walking towards him. As we came face to face, he took my left hand in his, smiling at me.

My heart skipped a beat as he dropped down on one knee, giving my hand a squeeze, looking up at me. "Chelsi, from the day i met you, i knew that you were the one i wanted to be with for the rest of my life. I fell in love with you the moment i laid my eyes on you. Giving you up was the biggest mistake of my life, i thought i was doing what was best for you. When you got together with Louis, i'm not going to lie, it killed me. But i just wanted you to be happy. And i was going to let you two be happy, but i needed you to know how i felt. I could have done it better, and been less of a dick. But now here we are, with two beautiful baby girls and you are back in my life. So before i fuck it up again, i want to lock it in forever" He smiled, bringing his other arm from behind his back, holding up an open blue velvet box. Inside sat a rose gold ring, with two small and one medium sized emerald stones. "Niall" I gasped, placing my hand over my heart. "Chelsi, i've waited a very long time to make everything right, and this is the final piece to the puzzle. Will you make me whole again and do me the honor of marrying me?".