-Sixteen-

"We in the city of love baby" Harry yelled, his arms in the air as he stepped out of the plane doors. "Paris you beauty" I smiled, stepping off the plane steps, onto the airfield. "Welcome to Paris Miss Beckham. My name is Louisa" One of the hostesses smiled at us, guiding us across the airfield. "Your bags have already been collected, and your car is waiting for you outside. We must move fast as we are on a very tight schedule" She looked back at us, giving a small nod, her heels tapping on the lino as she walked. "A tight schedule for what may i ask? I didn't think there was anything on until tomorrow morning" I sped up slightly, trying to keep up the pace with her. "You have been requested for an event tonight, being held at the Louvre. We are to find a suitable dress for tonight mam" She gave us a small smile, not once missing a step.

"A ball? Their holding a ball, at the Louvre, in my honor?" Confusion filled my voice as i walked through the store, eyeing the gowns that filled the racks. I walked along, my fingers lightly touching the dresses. "There's so many gowns here, how the hell are you suppose to pick one" Harry said, sounding very overwhelmed, sitting on one of the many seats spread around the store. "Mam. A few dresses have been selected for you to try on, if you would please follow me" The suited man smiled at me, guiding me towards the dressing room. He lead me to a dressing room, four gorgeous gowns hanging in a line.

The first gown i tried on was a crimson floor length flowing silk gown, with a jeweled bodice and a criss-cross back. I stepped out of the dressing room, walking to the giant mirror that filled a whole wall. "Pretty" Harry smiled, leaning back in his chair. I ran my hands down the front of the dress, spinning around so my back was facing the mirror, facing the boys. "It is pretty, but i feel its not me" I half smiled, shrugging slightly. "Agreed" Louis nodded, giving a small shrug, Liam nodding. I gave a small sigh as I walked back into the room, pulling the curtain across. The second dress i tried on was a black lace detail bodice and chiffon skirt. I shook my head as i walked out, placing my hands on my hips, looking at the boys. "Your not even gunna look in the mirror?" Liam half chuckled. "This is like the dress i wore to the Grammy's last year" I looked down, flaring the dress out with my hands.

I didn't even bother trying on the next two dresses, they looked like prom dresses for high school. I let out a loud sigh, folding my arms as i stood in the dressing room. "Mam, I feel this one would be perfect" The suited man handed me a dress, covered in a dry cleaning bag. I hung the dress on the hook, slowly unzipping the bag. I carefully lifted the bottom of the dress out the bag, a small smiling growing on my face. It was a simple high neck, long flowing black dress. I flipped the dress over, my mouth dropping. "The slytherin dress" i gasped, running my hand down the golden snake. I slipped the dress over my head, smiling at myself in the mirror. The dress hugged my body, slightly flaring out just under the hips. "This is it" I cheered, spinning around in the tiny space i was in. "Do we get to see it?" Harry asked. "Yes. Tonight" I chuckled, slipping the dress off and placing it back into the bag.

"There will be a car to pick you up at 7 o'clock. Mam, your hair and make up team will arrive at 5" Louisa smiled, nodding slightly before making her way off down the hall. I hung my dress in the wardrobe, making my way across the room and out onto the balcony. "You know, i'd always dreamed of coming to Paris" I smiled, leaning on the balcony railing, staring out at the Eiffel tower. "But no way in hell did i think that Paris would be throwing me a ball" I turned around, smiling at the boys. "Did she say why there was going to be a ball?" Liam asked, tilting his head sideways. "No. She wouldn't say. She just said that there was going to be a lot of people there and it was a very important ball" I shrugged.

The boys had left to find some suits for tonight's ball, with the help of Louisa, saying they would meet me at the Louvre. I stayed in the room, sitting cross legged as the team worked on my hair and make up. We had decided on a wavy half up half down look for my hair, with a few strands pulled out around my face. For make up, we decided on a bronze shimmery eye and dark red lip. I thanked the team before they left. I slipped on the dress, putting on the scarlet red heels we had picked out. I smiled at myself in the mirror, spinning around on the spot, letting out a little chuckle as the skirt flared out. I picked up the matching scarlet clutch, placing my phone and room key inside, making my way out of the room and down the lobby.