-Twenty Six-

"Chels" Harry half smiled as i walked in, sitting on the empty seat beside him. "They say we can go see him, but we thought we'd wait for you so you can go in first" Liam smiled. I nodded slowly, standing up. "We'll give you a couple minutes alone" Zayn gave me a quick hug, leaving a soft kiss on the top of my head. I took in a deep breath, slowly making my way down the white corridor. I stopped outside the room, my hand on the door handle. I looked at the floor as i opened the door, walking in and closing it behind me. I let out a deep sigh as i looked up. "Oh fuck Niall" I mumbled, walking over the bed, more tears falling. I sat in the seat beside his bed, my hand covering my mouth. "God fucking damn it" I shook my head, wiping away the tears.

He lay there, tubes down his throat, needles in his arms. His skin was a pale white, like the life had been sucked out of him. And it almost has. Machines were beeping, filling the silence in the room. "I'm sorry" I whispered, shaking my head once more. "I didn't mean for this to happen. This shouldn't have happened. This is all Chad's fault. But also my fault. I shouldn't have come to you. But you were the only person I could find and i was lost. I know" I paused, taking in a deep breath. I leaned back in the chair, looking down at my hands. "I know what you did was wrong, and i was so mad at you. But you don't deserve this. No one deserves this. Fuck's sake Niall." I looked up at him, the tears falling uncontrollably from my eyes. "Please don't die on me. I know i said i did't want you in my life, but that's not true. You were once my whole life and you still mean so much to me. I still want you in my life."

"Bub" Louis walked in, pulling a seat beside me. "This is my fault" I whispered, looking at him. "No it's not bub. Don't you think that" He shook his head, wiping away the tears from my cheeks. "You didn't ask to get kidnapped, you didn't ask to go back. We said it was a good idea. You didn't know any of this would happen. Don't blame yourself bubby" He pulled me closer, placing a soft kiss to my forehead. "What if he dies Lou? I can't handle that" I shook my head, looking up at him. "He won't. He's strong. Niall's a fighter, you know that. He'll be okay" Louis smiled at me, looking over at Niall. "Niall's the strongest person I know" Harry smiled, folding his arms across his chest, leaning on the window frame. "He'll make it" Zayn nodded, smiling at Niall.

We walked into the hotel room, dropping all our bags onto the ground. Harry and Zayn said they would stay at the Hospital with Niall, calling us if anything would happen. Liam had gone to pick up some food for the boys and Louis and I decided to come back to the hotel. I sat on the bed, kicking my shoes off. I scooted back, my back hitting the backboard of the bed. I pulled the covers over my, pulling them up around me. Louis slipped in beside me, pulling me into him, wrapping his arms around me. He lifted me between his legs, my back against his chest. I rested my head back, Louis resting his lightly on top, every now and again leaving a soft kiss to the top of my head, giving me a small squeeze. I turned on the TV, flicking through the different channels, stopping when i saw Pretty Woman on.

"I want to go back on Tour" I whispered, placing my arms on top of Louis. "If that's what you want" Louis whispered back, giving me a small squeeze. "Please come with me" I sat up turning to face Louis. "I'm not leaving your side" He smiled at me, grabbing my hand in his. "I want to go back tomorrow" I looked down at our hands. "Tomorrow?" He asked. "Tomorrow. I've already postponed two concerts. The next concert is four days away. That gives me time to do the the two concerts." I looked up at him. He nodded slowly, a small smile on his face. I opened my mouth to say something, shaking my head, closing my mouth again. "Someone will stay here with Niall. One of the boys will look after him" Louis half whispered, knowing what i wanted to say. I nodded, smiling. "He'll be okay. You're... We're not loosing him".