-Four-

"That is absolute bullshit" I mumbled, shaking my head, "No, if that were true you would have told me, broken up with me in some small cafe so i didn't make a scene. You however disappeared, started ignoring me, sent me a 'this isn't working out' text and then blocked me. So it is absolute bullshit that you fell out of love with me". He sat there silently, eyes glued to the floor. "And now you can't even make an excuse for yourself" i scoffed, making my way into the kitchen. I leaned on the counter, staring at Niall as he sat there, staring at nothing. "Unbelievable" i muttered to myself, shaking my head. I filled the jug (kettle) with water, turning it on. I grabbed myself a cup, grabbing a sachet of chai latte and pouring it into the cup, adding two lumps of sugar.

"Good morning love how are you fe..." The door swung open, Harry skipping in, coming to a halt as his eyes fell on Niall, his mouth open. Harry looked at me confused, i gave him a shrug, pouring the hot water into the cup. "Niall, buddy how the hell are ya?" Harry cheered, walking to give him a hug. "What are you doing here?" They both asked at the same time, i shook my head, pushing myself up onto the bench, taking a sip of my drink. They both looked at each other, neither of them spoke, it was as if they didn't know who was going first, or if they wanted to know they other persons answer. "Harry's coming on tour with me, helping me out, ain't he just the sweetest, nicest person" I smiled, breaking the silence, taking another sip of my drink.

"And i'd tell you why Niall is here Harold my sweet darling, but i have no fucking clue and he won't say a word, so good luck getting anything from him but you are welcome to try" I let out a sigh, shaking my head. "Your going on tour with her?" Niall asked, Harry nodded slowly, looking over at me before returning his glance to Niall, "Just thought it would be nice for her to have a familiar face on tour" Harry shrugged. "Louis will be joining us for the American leg of the tour and Liam text me this morning and said that he's also going to join us for the American and European leg of the tour. He'll be there tomorrow night" I smirked, sipping my drink, watching as Niall's lips parted, before quickly shutting once more.

"Why are you here Niall?" Harry asked, sitting across from Niall. "I just...I just..." he began shaking his head. "I wanted to see you, okay. I wanted to see how you were doing. I wanted to know if you'd..." he stopped, looking up at Harry for a moment, before looking at the floor once more. "If i'd moved on" I whispered, shaking my head. "It's been barely six months Niall, are you actually serious? and whats it any of your business if i have moved on? You're the one who dumped me remember?" the words all seemed to leave my mouth at once, not a single breath between each word. "Now if you excuse me, i have to get ready. I've got rehearsals." I half whispered, making my way down the hall to my room.

"I don't want to talk about it Harry" I let out a sigh, making my way towards the stage, "He showed up though, doesn't that mean something?" he asked, running to catch up with me. "No Harry it means nothing. You showed up, Louis showed up, Liam's gunna show up. It means that he needed a place to stay for the night, that's all" i shrugged, walking up the stairs to the stage. "Listen, i promise we'll talk about this later, but for now. Its rehearsal time" i smiled, picking up the mic. "Alrighty, shall we get this thing going?" I smiled, turning around to face an empty stage. "Or not" i frowned, walking to the middle of the stage. "Hello?" I spoke into the microphone, looking around confused. "Am I early or?" I looked around to find Harry had too disappeared. "Well ain't this fun" I sighed, sitting on the end of the stage.

"Hello gorgeous" I looked up, a familiar face smirked as he made his way down the aisle. "Liam" I opened my arms wide, wrapping them around his neck, pulling him in for a long hug. "Oh how I've missed you" I smiled, placing both my hands on his cheeks, wrapping my legs around him. "And I'm not letting go" I smirked. "That's fine with me" he chuckled, "I've missed you too. Look at this hair, you look like a mermaid", he placed his hands on my cheeks. "Are you the reason I'm here so early?" I squinted at him. He let out a slight chuckle, nodding, "I just couldn't wait to see and spend some quality time with my favourite mermaid".