-Two-

*5 Months ago*

"I can't believe that was your last show" I sighed, collapsing on the couch in the dressing room. "What are you going to do now?" I asked, looking at all the boys. "Relax" Harry sighed, "Go wild" Louis smirked, winking at me. "Chill" Liam smiled, nodding slowly. We all looked at Niall, waiting for him to speak. His eyes were on the floor, giving us all a small shrug before exiting the room. "What's wrong with him?" I asked, looking at the boys confused. "Don't know. He's been really quiet the last few shows" Louis said, looking as confused as I did. I got up, walking through all the hallways, all the rooms, finding no one. I sighed as I walked towards the stage, my little blonde Irish man sitting at the end of the cat walk.

"Hey you" I smiled, pushing myself up beside him. "He smiled a small smile at me for only a second before looking back out at the empty chairs that filled the arena. "What's up?" I half whispered, nudging him slightly. "I'm gunna miss this" he sighed, looking down at his hands. "I know you will, but it's not forever right?" I half smiled, looking out at the arena. He let out a loan sigh, shaking his head. "Are you excited?" He asked, half smiling at me. I looked at him confused, "for?" I asked. "For your tour dummy" he chuckled, poking my side. "It's not for another five months. I haven't even thought about it" I shrugged. He rolled his eyes, shaking his head "as if. It's all you've talked about for the last month since you found out" he smirked, nudging me. "Okay okay. Yeah I'm excited." I smiled, looking out over the arena.

*2 weeks later*

"Hey Harry have you seen Niall?" I asked, walking into the lounge, "he said he was going for a walk after lunch and that was 3 hours ago". Harry shook his head, looking over at me from the couch. "Have you tried calling?" He asked, sitting up slightly. "He's not answering" I sighed, sitting on the arm rest of the couch. "This isn't like him. He's been really weird lately" I frowned, lifting my feet up onto the couch. "Yeah I've noticed that." Harry looked at me, leaning back into the couch. "Every time I ask him what he's gunna do or start talking about the tour he gets quiet and starts shrugging to everything. I don't think he wants to come with me" I whispered. I let out a long sigh, shaking my head. "Well. I'm gunna go kick a few at the arena. If you see him tell him to call me" I half smiled, grabbing my bag before making my way out the door.

I lined up the ball, looking from it to the goal and back again. I had now been at the arena for four hours, the sun was no longer in the sky. I took in a deep breath, running towards the ball, booting it toward the goal, watching as skimmed the top of the net, but making it in to the goal. I shook my head, slowly walking towards the goal. "That was a close one" I spun around, Niall stood there with his hands in his pockets. "Yeah, need some practise" I half smiled, picking the ball up from the ground. "Where've you been?" I asked, resting the ball on my hip. "Doing some thinking" he sighed, looking down at his feet. "Yeah? Well it must be something important if it took you 7 hours to think about it" I sighed, shaking my head. He nodded, looking up at me.

Niall had left, leaving me at the arena once more. He barely spoke to me while he was here. Something didn't feel right. And then it happened. I got the texts

Niall: "I'm not coming on tour with you"
*Pause*
Niall: "I'm going to Australia"

I nodded slowly, standing up straight as I stared down at my phone.

Chelsi: "And that took you seven hours to tell me? Babe that's fine, I'll just see you when you get..."
I began to type, pausing as another text came through.

Niall: "I think we should break up"

I stood there shocked, staring down at my phone. Shock filling my body. My phone vibrating with another text.

Niall: "I don't know when I'll be back and I need some space just to think things over".

I stood there, shaking my head slightly my head slightly, unable to type anything.

Niall: "I'm sorry"

I just stood there, staring down at my phone. I let out the breath I was holding in, the tears beginning to fall. I packed up the rest of my thinks, making my way to the car park.

I got home, dumping my things beside the door before making my way down the hall to my room. I hopped under the covers, pulling them up all around me as the tears continued to fall. I didn't even see it coming, I don't even know why. Was it my fault? Was there a reason? Was there someone else? Questions ran through my mind as I tried to piece together the reason for this break up. But I just couldn't. Sleep finally filled my body as my tired eyes closed with one question on my mind. What was going to happen to us?