-Eight-

*Chelsi's P.O.V*

I let out a long sigh, pulling the blanket around me more, staring up at the night sky. "Does it ever stop" I whispered, looking at Liam, "The pain. The heartache. The betrayal". He let out sigh, half smiling at me "It'll stop bub. Promise" He pulled me in, my back to his side, wrapping his arm around my neck, leaving a soft kiss on the top of my head. "Everything will be okay" he whispered, letting out another sigh. I looked up at the sky once more, a single tear rolling down my face, "I want it to stop now".

"How are you?" Louis half smiled as he walked out onto the balcony. "I've been better" I smiled, sitting up slightly. "What did he have to say?" Harry asked, sitting forward in his seat. "He uh. Said that he uh...." He paused, looking at boys before shaking his head and looking at me once more, "You don't need to hear this now Chels. We'll talk about it later" He smiled, leaning on the balcony. "I wanna hear it now" I whispered, sitting up. "Chels no" Harry shook his head, leaning forward in his chair. "Yes. I'm already broken, i can't be anymore broken, so you might as well tell me now" I shrugged, looking at Louis.

"Are you still friends with Avalon?" Louis asked, half smiling at me. "Louis don't change the subject" I shook my head, "Just answer me. Please" he half whispered, moving to sit beside me on the couch. "Not really. I haven't spoken to her since i left the team and that was over two years ago" I shrugged, looking at him confused, "What does that have to with Niall?". "Niall broke up with because he fell in love with someone else at the same time he was in love with you" Louis half whispered, the boys and i all looking at him confused. "He broke it off with both of you, but they ended up getting together again" he looked at me, heart broken. 

"Okay, what does Avalon have to do with it all?" Liam looked at him confused. "Who did he fall in love with?" Harry asked, leaning forward in the chair. "Avalon" I whispered, covering my mouth. "What?" Harry and Liam both said at the same time, looking confused. "He fell in love with Avalon. He chose Avalon over me" I whispered, shaking my head, the tears falling once more. "I knew it. I knew he was cheating on me. He looked at me and lied to me" My voice began to get louder, "He chose my best friend over me. And then he showed up here. He looked me in the eyes and then lied to me". 

My face was still as the tears ran down my cheeks. The boys all sat there, no one able to speak. I sat there biting my nail, staring at the ground. I feel emotionless. I didn't know if wanted to feel angry, or disappointed or just completely and utterly filled with sadness. So i chose to feel nothing. It was easier to feel nothing. To stop caring. The tears were just a natural reaction, and them. Them I could not stop. But i turned everything else off. He's caused me enough pain. He doesn't deserve my sadness or my pain anymore. I love him so much that i hate him all the same.

"Shouldn't one of you be there. Comforting him" I mumbled, looking between the three boys. "He's got her" Harry snapped, bitterness in his voice. "I met up with him a couple months ago and he didn't say one thing about it" Harry's voice got louder. "I bumped into her" Liam half whispered. All eyes fell on him. "About a month ago. She looked worried, but wouldn't tell me why. But it was because she was with him" he looked at me, sorrow in his eyes. "He lied to all of us" Louis mumbled, running a hand through his hair.

The sun began to rise, my tears had long dried. None of us had closed our eyes and gotten any sleep. I pulled the blanket tighter around me, pulling my knees to my chest, resting my head between them. I took in a deep breath, my mind clear from everything. "I feel nothing anymore" I whispered, standing up from the couch, making my way inside. I dropped the blanket to the floor, walking into the kitchen. 

"Chels are you okay?" Harry asked, followed by the other boys. "I'm fine" I smiled, emptying the contents of a chai latte packet into an empty cup. "Stop looking at me like that" I sighed, pouring the hot water into the cup. "Chels. Last night you were crying and now your acting like nothing happened. We're a little bit concerned" Louis walked around, standing beside me. "I have hurt for months on end because of that boy and i don't want to feel that way anymore. So i turned it off. I'm ignoring it" Looking up at them i took a sip of my latte, shrugging slightly, "It's better this way".