-Nine-

"Will you stop looking at me please" I sighed, flipping the cheese toastie in the pan, my back to the boys. "We're not looking at you" Harry mumbled. I rolled my eyes, placing the toastie on a plate, spinning around to face the boys, who were all staring at me. "Yeah. Not staring" I huffed, shaking my head. "We're worried about you Chels. That's all" Louis sighed, leaning over the back of the couch. "Don't be. I'm fine. Sooner or later i'm going to have to get over it and I've picked now. I don't wanna mope anymore" I shrugged, taking a bite of my sandwich. They all nodded slowly, turning to face the TV. "Tour starts tomorrow anyway, so" I shrugged, smiling at them. "Well that's good. At least you'll have a distraction" Liam half smiled, looking up at me.

"So whats the plan for the European tour?" Harry asked as we strolled through the park. "Scotland, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Denmark. And then Finland, Russia, Austria, Switzerland, Germany and Turkey" I smiled, kicking a pebble on the path in front of me. "It's gunna be amazing" Harry smiled, shoving his hands into his pockets. Harry looked up, stopping on the spot. "Uh, Chels. Maybe we should go the other way" he mumbled, turning around half way. "What, wh..." i stopped mid-sentence, my mouth dropped open. 

"Chelsi, oh my gosh. I haven't seen you in ages" Avalon cheered, opening her arms for a hug. I folded my arms across my chest, giving her a pursed smile. "Yeah. Haven't seen you since you started dating my ex boyfriend at the same time i was dating him". She put her hands together, looking at Harry for support. Harry letting out a chuckle, shaking his head. "And now your still dating him. How fantastic" I smirked, looking at Harry. "Chels, I" she begun, shaking her head slightly. "Oh look, and here he comes now. How sweet" I gritted my teeth, "My ex-boyfriend, and my ex-best friend. Ya'll deserve each other" I turned around, grabbing Harry by the hand, pulling him with me.

"Son of a bitch" i yelled, walking into the apartment. "Son of a fucking bitch" I kicked the couch, Louis jumping up in surprise. "Wha-whats going on" he said groggily, rubbing his eyes. "We uh, bumped into Avalon and Niall" Harry half whispered, collapsing onto the couch, running his hand through his hair. "I see" Louis whispered back, nodding slightly. I let out an annoyed groan, placing my head in my hands. "I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care" i mumbled over and over again, shaking my head.

Since you've been gone blasted through my headphones as threw different ingredients into a bowl. I was trying to distract myself from my own thoughts, so i decided to bake. I don't why i decided to bake, i couldn't bake to save a life. But it was a distraction and at this point i needed one. Badly. The music was blocking out the world around me, keeping my mind focused on what i was doing. It was keeping the anger i had inside of me at bay. And it was working. Kind of. I had broken a the wooden spoon i was using, so ended up with half a spoon to use. Which i also broke, somehow.

"For fucks sake" i mumbled, chucking the broken pieces of wood into the bin. "I give up" i sighed, dumping the contents of the bowl into the bin. I pulled out my headphones, placing them on the counter along with my phone. "Chels. There's uh someone here to see you" Harry half smiled, the smile disappearing after only a second. I nodded, making my way to the door. "How can i..." i stopped, shaking my head at the person on the other side of the door, "Oh fuck off" i groaned.

"Chels, listen i..." Avalon paused, shaking her head. "I'm sorry" the words left her lips in a whisper. "Sorry for what? That you started dating my boyfriend while we were still going out. Broke me and my boyfriend up and then continued to date him, all of this happening behind my back? All while calling yourself my best friend" I looked at her, dead in the eyes, folding my arms across my chest. She looked at me shocked, looking at the floor. "I'm sorry" she whispered once more, turning on her heel to make her way down the hallway. 

"I wanna know something" I yelled down the hallway after her. She stopped, turning her head to look at me. "Why did you do it? Why didn't you tell me you had feelings for him?" I looked at her, waiting for her to answer. She just shrugged, turning away to continue making her way down the hall. "I thought after years of friendship i deserved an explanation but obviously you don't care" I yelled once more, watching as she disappeared down the stairs.

I let out a sigh, closing the door behind me as i made my way back into the apartment. I slid my back down the door, hugging my knees to my chest. Louis slid down beside me. I sighed, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Since he's been gone, I can breath for the first time. He had his chance and he blew it. I'm gunna get what i want." i sighed once more, a single tear rolling down my cheek, "I'm moving on."