-Twelve-

I sat on the end of the stage, legs hugged to my chest as i stared out at the empty seats of the arena. I pulled out my phone, scrolling through the pictures i had captured today. I couldn't help but smile as a picture of Louis admiring one of the painting in the castle appeared on my phone. "I say we keep em thinking that" The words repeated in my mind. I opened the picture up on Instagram, staring at the screen as i tried to think of a caption. I let out a sigh, clicking the lock button on my phone, placing it down beside me. I stared once more at the thousands of empty seats, resting my chin between my knees.

"What the hell is going on?" Kyle asked, making his way into the dressing room. "With what?" I looked at him confused, swinging my legs over the arm of the chair. "With you and Louis. You two are everywhere" He looked at me, sitting on the couch beside me. "Listen to this. 'The hot new couple, Louis Tomlinson and Chelsi Beckham, were spotted out and about in Scotland yesterday on what looked like an amazing couples day out. Tomlinson and Beckham were seen exploring one of the castles in Scotland yesterday and hanging out on one of the hills. Beckham was seen snapping some pics of her new boyfriend and they looked like they were all loved up and having a great time. Still waiting on confirmation from either parties.' What the actual hell" Kyle let out a small chuckle, shaking his head at me.

"Nothing is going on between us Kyle, we were just hanging out" I shrugged, taking a sip of my iced blackberry tea. "Chels, they have pictures of you two holding hands. Twice" He smirked at me, leaning forward in his chair. "I didn't want to get lost in the crowd at the airport so i grabbed his hand so i wouldn't loose him" I shrugged, swinging my legs off the arm of the chair, "And i actually did loose him in the crowd at the hotel, so he grabbed mine and pulled me out" I half smiled. Kyle nodded slowly, the smirk on his face growing, "You know. I haven't seen you look that happy in a very long time girl. He's good for you" Kyle winked, leaning back in his seat.

I sighed as I made my way onto the stage, staring at the photo once more. "Look mate she can't talk right now" Harry let out a loud sigh, shaking his head as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm not with her, mate" he shook his head, looking up at me, holding a finger to his lips. "Who is it?" I mouthed, looking at him confused. "Niall" he mouth back, rolling his eyes slightly. "Put it on speaker" I whispered, placing a hand over my mouth to hide the chuckles. "Then you tell me what the hell my ex girlfriend and best mate are doing together all over my news-feed" Niall's voice rang through the phone, a hint of anger filled his voice.

"Why should you care, your dating MY ex-BEST FRIEND" the words left my mouth, a shocked Harry looking at me as i clasped a hand over my mouth once more. I shook my head at Harry as a smirk grew on his face. There was just silence on the other end of the phone as Harry covered his mouth to hide his laughter. "Nothing to say huh? Cause you know im right" I smirked, shrugging at Harry. Louis looked at us confused as he walked on stage, Harry laughing as i folded my arms across my chest. Harry mouth Niall, pointing at the phone, as Louis got closer. Nodding slightly, still looking confused. "Well, no it's just. Oh i don't know. I thought you two would have told me" Niall's voiced sounded slightly defeated, but still filled with anger. "Oh yeah, like you and Avalon told her" Harry snapped, rolling his eyes once more as he hung up the phone.

"I can't believe Niall actually said that" I shook my head, making my way down the corridor. "What were you guys talking about?" Louis asked, shoving his hands in his pockets as we reached the dressing room. "He called because he wanted to speak to Chels about why you two were all over the internet as the new hot couple" Harry shrugged, leaning himself on the arm of the chair. "I see" Louis nodded slowly, a slight smirk on his face. "I don't get why he's getting so worked up about us. It's none of his business and he's dating bitch face anyway so" I shrugged, earning a chuckle from the boys.

"So your just gunna let Niall and the world think you and Louis are together?" Liam half smiled at me, leaning beside me on one of the boxes backstage. "Kyle told me it was the happiest he's seen me in a long time Li" I half smiled, shrugging slightly, "Louis said to keep them thinking that we're a thing" I looked down at my feet, shaking my head slightly. "And what do you think of all this?" Liam asked, nudging  me slightly. I looked at him, shrugging slightly, pulling out my phone once more, returning to the drafted instagram post. "This is what I think" I whispered, staring at the screen, tapping my thumbs on the letters, smiling to myself as I typed, posting the picture with a grin as I showed it to Liam, "Scotland castles with my king".