-Twenty Two-

"Chelsi. You're happy to see me?" Niall looked at me confused, shoving his hands into his pockets. "In this moment and time, yes I am" I half chuckled, shaking my head as i tried to catch my breath, looking behind me to see if anyone had followed. "Are you alright? Why do you look so panicked?" He asked, looking in the same direction I was. "Uh. I'm just trying to get away from someone. Can we go in here?" I asked, pulling him into one of the side shops. I pulled out my phone, tapping in the number, placing it to my ear. "Away from who?" He asked. I held up my hand, shaking my head as the phone continued to ring. "Come on. For fucks sake" I mumbled, running a hand through my hair. "Chels." Niall looked at me, anger slightly showing on his face. "Chad, Niall. I was getting away from Chad. His dumb ass took me from the arena three days ago." I sighed, redialing. "Pick up Louis for fucks sake" I said through gritted teeth, biting my nail. 

"Chelsi? Whats wrong?" Louis finally picked up, sounding panicked. "Louis, what the hell? Where have you been?" I asked. "We just landed in Ohio" He half whispered, a little less panic in his voice, "Where has he taken you?" he asked. "He took me to some house. I don't know who else was there, but i'm not there anymore" I half smiled, looking at Niall. "I'm in some shop, with uh. Niall". There was a pause on the phone, the muffled sounds of Louis and the others boys talking. "Niall? Wha-" He asked, his voice slightly puffed from, what i only could imagine could be, running. "I bumped into him on the street. That's not important right now" I rolled my eyes, running my hand through my hair once more. "Where are you?" I asked, looking down at the floor. "We're still at the airport." He said. "Niall where are you staying?" I asked, placing my hand over my phone. "At the Hilton" Niall said, giving me a small smile. "Meet at the Hilton. I'll text you the room".

I paced back and forth, biting my Nails. "Chels, do you want a drink of something?" Avalon asked, half smiling at me. As we had arrived at the Hotel room, there she was. Her and Niall had come here on a holiday. As much as i would it have rather been any other people than these two, I was glad that there was someone familiar here. "No, thank you" I sighed, leaning on the back of the couch. "Okay" she whispered, looking at Niall. I tapped my foot on the floor, folding my arms across my chest. I shook my head, making my way out onto the balcony. The sun was going down over the city of Columbus. I leaned on the railing, looking down at the street below. A smile grew on my face as i saw a car pull up, Louis jumping out, running into the lobby. 

I walked back inside, opening the door to the room, walking into the hallway. The ding of the elevator made my me smile even more, me feet fast walking towards it. He stepped out, looking down the other end of the hallway, opposite from where i was. "Louis" I cheered, stopping on the spot. His head turn towards me, relief washing over his face as he dropped his bags, running towards me. "Oh thank the lord" He whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist, picking me up and spinning me round. "Bub" I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck, placing a light kiss to his forehead. He placed me on the ground, placing his hands on my checks, looking deeply into my eyes. "I'm not ever letting you out of my sight ever again" He placed a kiss on my forehead. "Chelsi" Harry smiled, pulling me on for a hug, followed by Liam. "Hey Chels" Zayn smiled, shrugging his shoulders at me. "Zayn" I smiled, pulling him in for a hug. 

"Thanks for letting us meet here Niall" Louis half smiled, nodding at Niall slightly. "Yeah. Uh, No problem" Niall shrugged slightly, making his way onto the balcony. "I wanna see him. So i can smash his face in" Louis mumbled, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer. "I don't see why we don't. We know where he is" Zayn shrugged, sitting on the table in front of us. "You know, i'm not one more violence. But i agree" Harry shrugged, sitting beside us, Liam nodding in agreement. "Chels?" Liam asked, looking at me. I looked at the boys, nodding, "But we take security. Cops. Something." I said, looking back at Louis. They all nodded. "Okay, well I'll make some phone calls" Liam nodded, standing up, making his way into the kitchen. "I'll see of there's a room we can get" Harry smiled, making his way out of the hotel room. 

"I want to help" Niall said, stepping back inside the room. "We might not be together anymore, but that dick has hurt you one too many times now and he deserves to pay for it". I looked at Niall, half smiling. "Can you find us some cars?" Louis asked, looking up at Niall. Niall nodded, making his way back onto the balcony, phone to his ear. I place my hands on top of Louis' arms that were still wrapped around me. Louis placed a soft kiss on the top of my head, squeezing me tighter. A tear ran down my face, whipping it away quickly. "You alright?" Louis whispered, resting his chin on top of my head. "No" I whispered, squeezing his arm tighter. "Bub" he whispered once more, his voice sounding slightly broken. He didn't say anything after that. He just held me tight, the exact thing I needed right now.