-Thirty Five-

"Chels?" Liam stepped out onto the balcony. "mmm" I hummed, not taking my eyes off the ocean. "You okay?" I turned to look at him, shrugging as he sat down. "I don't know" I whispered, dropping my head back. "I came on this vacation to get away from everything. In all honestly, i came on this vacation to make sure that i had made the right decision" I looked down at my hands. "The right decision about what?" Liam asked confused. "Louis or Niall" I whispered, i let out a chuckle, shaking my head "This makes me sound horrible". "No it doesn't. You've been through a lot" Liam pulled his chair closer, leaning on his knees. He paused, looking down at the floor before looking back at me, "Did you make the right decision?". I looked at him, nodding without hesitation, "Of course i did. This is what i want" I smiled. 

"And what plans do you boys have for the day?" I asked, tilting my head at Liam. "Niall left" Liam mumbled, leaning back in his chair. "Him and all his stuff were gone before we even woke up" he shrugged, opening up a bottle of beer. I nodded, taking out a bottle of cider from the chilly bin. "Harry and Zayn have taken Louis out for the day. Bit of boy time, bit of a breather" He smiled, taking a sip from his beer. "And why aren't you with the boys?" I asked, looking down at my drink. "Because i wanted to make sure that you were okay. I didn't want to leave you alone. Thought we could have a Chelsi and Liam day" He smiled, holding up his beer. "And what does this Chelsi and Liam day involve?" I asked, looking at him. "Getting shit faced all day and ordering some sort of takeaway" He smirked, holding his bottle over to me. I smiled, hitting his bottle with mine. 

"So raise your glass if you are wrong, In all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be, anything but loud" I yelled, standing up on the kitchen counter, pointing at Liam, who stood on the table. "And nitty gritty dirty little freaks. Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass, Just come on and come on and raise your glass" Liam sung back, taking a swig of his drink. The time was now 2:47pm and we'd been drinking all morning and were well past tipsy. "What is going on here?" I turned around smiling as Louis, Zayn and Harry walked through the door, looking confused. "Slam slam, oh hot damn, What part of party don't you understand, wish you'd just freak out" Liam and i both sung, pointing at the boys. 

"This is unfair" Zayn shook his head, wiping his mouth, chucking the bottle in the bin. "You two have been drinking all day, how the hell are we suppose to catch up?" Louis shook his head, opening up another beer. Liam and i looked at each other, smirking, before looking back at the boys. "Down them drinks bitches. Don't be such baby's" We both yelled, each taking a shot. "This boys, is how we catch up" Harry winked, placing the tray full of shots on the table. "Holy shit" Zayn mumbled, shaking his head. "Good luck" I chuckled, giving Louis's shoulder a squeeze.

"Chelsi" Harry yelled, pointing at me. "I think. I think you. I think you should have another. Have another drink" he slurred out, the words mixing together. "I think you, Mr Harry Styles, need a little bit of water" I smirked, taking a step towards him. "Let me help you out with that" I placed my hands on his chest, pushing him backwards, laughing as he hit the water with a loud, high pitched scream. "You're welcome" I smirked, picking up a drink. "And drink i shall" I downed the entire drink in one go, stumbling slightly as i spun on my heels.

It was almost 6:20am, and to my surprise, we were all still awake and drinking. We stumbled our way down to the beach, laughing our heads off as Zayn tumbled over, rolling in the sand. We each found a spot, getting comfortable on the beach as we waited for the sun to rise. Louis and i found a small sand hill to lean against, cuddling into each other. A small smile crept on my face as Louis placed a light kiss to the top of my head. "What a perfect night" I smiled, looking up at Louis. "What a perfect morning" Louis smiled, look at me, "and every morning from now on will be this perfect".