-Thirteen-

"Darling, your King has arrived" Louis yelled, making his way into the hotel room. I opened my eyes slowly, squinting at Louis as he stood at the end of the bed. "What the hell" I mumbled, pulling the covers around me more. "It's time to go my love. We've got a flight to catch" He chuckled, pulling the covers off me. I let out a groan, sitting up and swinging my legs off the bed. I stood up, pushing Louis onto the bed as i made my way into the bathroom. I tied my messy curls into an even messier bun. I slipped on a pair of tights, pulling an oversize hood over my head. I walked back into the room, slipping on my converse before shoving everything into my bags and making my way into the lounge of the hotel room.

We sat in the airport, waiting to board our flight. "Where's Louis and Liam?" I asked, looking at Harry as a yawn escaped my lips. "I believe they were going to get something to eat but i have no idea where they are now" He shrugged, I nodded slowly, swinging my legs over the arm of the chair. "So Niall called me again" Harry sighed, "He sounds really pissed off about you and Louis" he shook his head. I let out a sigh, looking Harry. "Chels. Your not just doing all this to piss of Niall, are you?" He asked, leaning forward, leaning his elbows on his knees. "No, of course not Haz. I actually like spending time with Louis, and everyone says i've been a lot happier since we did start hanging out. It's getting my mind off everything and i don't know Haz, i think." I sighed, leaning my back, staring at the ceiling. 

"You like him" I lifted my head, looking at Harry. He sat there with a small smile on his face. "Maybe. I don't know" I shook my head, leaning my head back once more, "He makes me laugh, and i feel happy when i'm around him and i like spending time with him" my words ended in a whisper. "Who do you like spending time with?" my head shot up to see Liam standing there with a smirk on his face and Louis beside him, looking very confused. "All of you. I like spending time with all of you. I've really enjoyed you guys all being here" I blabbered out, giving Harry the evils. "We've really love spending time with you too" He chuckled, winking at me.

"So what were you and Harry talking about?" Louis asked as he sat down next to me on the plane. "Oh, uh. He just said that Niall had called again" I half smiled, pursing my lips slightly. "Again? Why won't he give it a rest" Louis shook his head, a slight annoyance in his voice mixed with anger. I looked down, his hands gripping the arm rest tightly. "Hey, you alright?" I asked, placing my hand on his arm, grabbing his hand with my other hand. "Sorry, yeah. I just don't get why he's being like this. He made his choice" He half smiled, giving my hand a small squeeze. I smiled back, resting my head back on the chair, looking out the window of the plane. 

"So. When are we going on our first date" Louis half whispered, a smile growing on his face as i looked at him. "I thought the castle was our first date. It was even Instagram official" I winked, Louis let out a chuckle nodding, "Okay so when are we going on our second date?" He asked, resting his head on the chair as he smiled at me, biting his lip slightly. "well, that's up to you. I planned the first date so you can plan the second" I smirked, looking out the window once more. "Tell you what. Each place we visit we'll go on a date and alternate who plans it. Deal?" He smiled, interlocking our fingers. "Deal" I smiled, looking at him.

"Hello Dublin" I smiled as i made my way off the plane, following security as we made our way through the airport. "Okay, so once you guys grab your bags we're gunna head through the doors on the left. There's a lot of people out there waiting for you, so if you'd like sign a couple things, but we've gotta move fast." One of the security guards said, ushering us towards baggage claim. We grabbed our bags, as instructed, and made our way toward the doors. The security took our bags off us as we pushed our through the doors, the muffled sounds of screaming becoming louder.

"I am so excited for Dublin tonight" I smiled, walking down the catwalk of the stage. "Dublin for us was probably one of the best nights" Liam smiled, looking out over the empty seats. "Loudest crowd. It's gunna be an amazing night" Louis smiled, wrapping an arm around my neck, "Your gunna be amazing tonight" he smirked, leaving a soft kiss on my temple. "Keep it pg please. No PDA" Harry scoffed, giving us a fake eye roll. Louis and I chuckled, shaking our heads. "I see you two have decided on being a thing" Liam smiled, nodding towards Louis and I. "We're gunna see what happens" Louis shrugged, smiling at me. "Wow. Well aren't you two just adorable" I spun around, the smile dropping from my face. I took a step forward, Louis' arm dropping from my shoulders. "What the hell are you doing here Niall".