-Thirty One-

"Gorgeous, get dressed. We're going out. I've ordered a car, it should be here in an hour" I smiled, making my way down the hall. "What type of get dressed? Casual? Formal?" He asked, following behind me. "Just casual." I smiled, walking into the bedroom. "Where are we going?" He asked, walking into the closet. "It's a surprise" I chuckled, pulling on a baggy jersey, reaching my things, covering the booty shorts i had on. I slipped on a pair of thigh high socks, slipping on my high-top white converse. "Can i have a clue?" He asked, walking out of the closet, wearing nothing but a pair of sweat shorts. "Then it wouldn't be a surprise" I smirked, winking at him. "What about the others?" He asked, slipping a shirt over his head. "They'll be fine. They're at the movies" I smiled, slipping a pair of aviator Quay Australia sunglasses onto my head.

"You ready?" I smiled, picking up the back pack "The cars outside and waiting". Louis picked up a jersey on the floor, pulling into over his head. "Ready" he smiled, pulling a hat onto his head. "Let's go" We made our way out of the house and into the car. "Are you gunna tell me where we are going or do i have to wait till we get there?" Louis asked, grabbing my hand is his, intertwining our fingers. I picked up our hands, laying a soft, short kiss on the back of his hand, smiling at him "It's a surprise". He let out a quite chuckle, shaking his head. "We're almost there" I smiled, looking out the window. "Honestly. I have no idea where we are" He half whispered, giving my hand a small squeeze.

"Thank you so much" I smiled at the driver, grabbing the bags from boot. "The airport. Care to tell me why we're at the airport?" Louis looked at me confused, his eyes travelling to the bags on the ground, "Where did those come from?" he pointed down. "I packed them" I shrugged, picking my bag up from the ground, slinging it over my shoulder. I picked up his bag holding it out to him. "Come on. We're gunna miss our flight" I smiled, making my way into the airport. "Sweets" Louis yelled, running after me. I chuckled, shaking my head as i walked up to the check in desk. 

"Our flights leaving earlier than we think" I smiled, turning on my heel, walking over to Louis. "So where are we going?" He asked, looking at me as we made our way towards our gate, "And if you tell me one more time is a surprise, i swear my sweets" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling my closer. I chuckled, shaking my head, "You'll just have to wait and find out gorgeous" I smiled, tapping him on the nose. "How long are we going for?" He asked, making our way through security. "A week or so" I shrugged, handing our tickets to the air-hostess. "How long have you been planning this?" He asked, following me down the tunnel. "I booked it last night" I looked back him, smiling as we stepped onto the plane. 

"We're going to Hawaii?" He looked at me excited, a huge smile covering his face. "Sweets. Babe. Beautiful" He looked at me, placing a hand on my cheek. "Why? Why are you doing all this?" He asked, rubbing his thumb up and down my cheek. "Because you deserve it. Because you have been nothing but amazing to me Louis. You have always been there for me, you have helped me through every problem ever. I couldn't ask for more from you, even if i tried. Because i love you Louis William Tomlinson and i won't stop loving you any time soon." I smiled, kissing the palm of his hand. 

"This is so beautiful" Louis smiled as we hopped out of the car, looking up at the house. "Only the best for you gorgeous" I smiled. Making my way into the house. "Private beach and everything" He smiled, making his way out onto the balcony. I smiled, leaning on the frame of the door, laughing as Louis chucked his shirt off, jumping into the pool. "Oh, this is perfect" He shouted, leaning over the edge of the pool, staring out at the ocean. "Sweets, you have to come join me" He turned around, swimming towards me. "We'll let me go get changed and i will" I smiled, spinning on my heel. 

I walked out in a black silk rob, smiling as Louis lay on his back in the water. I dropped the rob, revealing a pink and black strappy bikini. "Beautiful" Louis mumbled, I nodded looking out at the view. "It is beautiful isn't it" I smiled, swimming over to him. " i wasn't talking about the view" He smirked, pulling me into him, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "You are so beautiful" he smiled, placing a soft kiss on my nose. "You already said that." i chuckled, running a hand through his hair. He shook his head, his face turning serious, his eyes piercing into mine, "And i'm gunna keep saying it. Because i mean it".