-Seventeen-

"This is a shout out to my ex, heard he in love with some other chick. Yeah yeah that hurt me i'll admit. Forget that boy i'm over it" I hummed, making my way down the corridor, headphones on, music blasting. "I hope she gettin' better sex, hope she ain't fakin' it like I did, babe. Took four long years to call it quits, forget that boy, I'm over it" I walked out onto the stage, kicking my shoes off, walking to the front of the stage. "Guess I should say thank you for the "hate you's" and the tattoos, Oh baby, I'm cool by the way" I sat on the end of the stage, one leg bent, the other hanging off the stage. I scrolled through my phone, bopping my head along to the music. "Shout out to my ex, your really quite the man. You made my heart break and that made me who i am" I opened a bag of chips, shoving a handful into my mouth. "'Cause now I'm living so legit, even though you broke my heart in two, baby. But I snapped right back, I'm so brand new, baby. Boy read my lips, im over you".

As i looked up, i noticed that there was someone standing at the back of the arena, just watching me. I placed my headphones on the stage beside me, sliding myself onto the ground. "Hello" I yelled, slowly making my way down the aisle towards the stranger. "Can i help you?" I yelled a little louder, the stranger still standing still. As i got closer i could see the stranger was wearing a suit, his hands shoved into his pockets, black sunglasses covering his eyes. I stopped on the spot, about ten steps away from the stranger. "Sir, you can't be in here" I half whispered, taking a step back towards the stage. "Miss, i need you to come with me" His deep voice boomed, he took a step closer, bring his hands out of his pocket. "Who are you?" I stepped back once more, folding my arms across my chest. "You need to come with me" His voice got louder, he began to walk towards me, his hands reaching behind him, he pulled out a gun.

I turned on my heel, sprinting towards the stage. I pushed myself up onto the stage, grabbing my phone, sprinting down the hallway. I turned my head back, the stranger turning the corner a few feet away. "Louis" I screamed, turning another corner, running down another corridor. I ran into a room, closing the door behind me, locking it and leaning my back against it. I covered my mouth with my hand, trying to muffle the sound of my heavy breathing. As the sound of his footsteps got closer, I held my breath. I waited for them to go past and once again fade before letting the breath out. I unlocked my phone, scrambling to find Louis' number. I pressed dial, placing the phone to my ear as I turned to face the door, backing my way slowly away from it. 

"Hey bub" Louis answered the phone, his voice as cherry as ever. "Louis" I whispered, my back hitting the wall. "Bub what's wrong?" Panic hit his voice, his voice getting a little quieter. "There's some in the arena. He has a gun, he said that i had to come with him but i ran. Louis he's gunna find me" Tears began to fall as fear took over, running a hand through my hair, I dropped to the ground. "Where are you now?" I could hear the boys in the background, asking what was going on. "I've hidden in one the rooms, but I think he'll...." I stopped, letting out a gasp, the sound of footsteps making there way back down the hall. "Come out, come out where ever you are" The deep voice filled the hallway, the footsteps stopping outside the door. "Louis. He's outside" I whispered, my voice beginning to shake.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way" He began to jiggle the handle, letting out a huff as he began to bang on the door. "Louis." I whispered, the door flying open, the stranger walking in, the gun pointed at my head. I slid the phone into my bra, turning it off, slowly standing up as he got closer. "What do you want with me?" I wiped away the tears, balling my hands into a fist. "Please come with me" He stepped closer once more. "No, Why would I?" I shook my head, taking a small step closer. "I don't have time for this" His voice got louder, he pulled out a needle, shoving it into my neck. "Wha-What are you doing?" I yelled, my vision beginning to blur. Before the world fully turned to black, i heard him on his phone, "She's out. Had to use the serum but its done. No she's not hurt. He's not here. We'll find him".

*Louis P.O.V*

"Mate you are dreamin" I chuckled, shaking my head as Harry, Liam and I made our way into one the small cafe's in Paris. "So she enjoyed it then? The date?" Harry asked, sitting down at one of the tables. "I believe so. I mean, she kissed me" I smirked, nodding at the waitress as she placed our drinks on the table. "Well done Tomo" Liam smiled, giving me a small pat on the back. "I've never seen her..." I began, pausing as my phone began to ring, Chelsi's name flashing on the screen. "Hey bub" I smiled, earning looks from both Harry and Liam. "Louis" Her voice was quiet, a touch of worry filled it. "Bub what's wrong?" I asked, making my way out of the cafe, into one of the alleyways. "There's some in the arena. He has a gun, he said that i had to come with him but i ran. Louis he's gunna find me". The boys came running out, looking at me confused and worried.

"What's going on?" Harry asked, "Is Chels okay?" Liam asked, both of them folding their arms across their chests in sync. I held my hand up, shaking my head. "Where are you now?" I asked, trying to keep calm. Panic and worry had taken over my whole body, my palms getting sweaty. "I've hidden in one the rooms, but I think he'll...." She stopped, the sound of banging coming through the phone. "Louis" She whispered, the phone going dead. "Chels. Chelsi" I yelled, dialing her number once more. The phone went straight to voicemail. "Fuck" I muttered, shoving my phone into my back pocket. "What's wrong?" Liam asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. "We have to get back to the arena. Now" I began making my way down the street, my walking turning into a jog, turning into a sprint as the arena got closer. 

I ran down the corridor, looking in ever single room. "Chelsi" I screamed, running out onto the stage. "She's gone" I whispered, falling to my knees. "Louis, what the hell is going on?" Harry yelled as he ran onto the stage. "Someone took her." I yelled, looking up at him. "Someone was here, and they took her" I fell onto the ground, wrapping my arms around my knees. "Who would do this to her?" Liam asked, placing his hands on his hips, looking around the arena confused. "We'll find her mate" Harry knelt down beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked at him, shaking my head slightly, "What if we don't?".

AN:// Heeeeyyy. I know this part is real random, but i watched all three Taken movies with Liam Nesson and felt hella inspired for some strange reason.Hope you all had a great weekend! We finally had some sunny days here instead of rainy and i got sunburnt. Was great! xoxo