-Eighteen-

*Chelsi's P.O.V*

I sat up, struggling for breath as i came to. I was on a bed, in a hotel room? I slowly slipped off the bed, making my over to the window. "Where am I?" I mumbled, looking out at the buildings that surround me. Nothing looked familiar, this was a whole new place to me. I walked over to the bedroom door, slightly opening it. I peeked out, the same black suited man stood in the kitchen, two other suited men sitting on the couches, watching TV. I quietly closed the door, walking back over to the bed. "Fuck" I muttered, biting my nail. I froze when i heard the door handle move, the door opening behind me.

"Your awake. Good." I turned around, the same suited man who took me stood in the doorway. "Who are you? What do you want with me" I half whispered, crossing my arms over my chest. "Who we are isn't important. We're just following orders. We were told to take you and Tomlinson. That is all" I looked at him confused, shaking my head. "But you don't have him" I whispered, sitting on the edge of the bed. "But we will" He smirked, folding his arms across his chest. "T-Bird, let's go. We're going to find the boyfriend. Greenie, you stay here. Keep an eye on this one" He yelled to the other two, making his way back into the room. I stood in the doorway, watching as they made their way out the door. Greenie sighing, pushing himself up onto the bench.

"Is there some clothes i can change into?" I asked, leaning on the door frame. "Uh, yeah. Check the closet" he sighed, sounding slightly annoyed. "i'm gunna have a shower" I half whispered, grabbing clothes out of the closet, making my into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I turned on the water, closing the toilet lid before sitting down on it. I pulled my phone out, dialing Louis' number. "Louis" I whispered as he answered, "Chelsi. Where are you? Are you okay?" He asked, both relief and panic in his voice. "I'm fine bub. I don't know where i am, but wherever you are you need to run and hide. They want you too. You need to leave. Get on the first plane you can and leave." I whispered, my heart beating fast. 

"Chels. I'm not leaving you, just tell me...." "Louis. They are coming after you. If they find you we could both be dead. But they won't do anything if they can't find you. Bub, please. I'll find a way to get out, I promise. But i need you to go" I interrupted, resting my elbows onto my knees. I could hear the muffled voices of Harry and Liam, Louis telling them everything i had said. "Okay. We'll go" His voice was just louder than a whisper, relief washed over me. "Go fast. I'll call you in a couple of hours okay?" I stood up, placing my hand on my hip. "Okay. I love you" He hung up the phone, a small smile grew on my face, shaking my head slightly. I let out a deep sigh, placing my phone on the windowsill, I slipped out of my clothes, stepping into the hot water.

I stepped out of the shower, drying myself off with the towel. I picked up the clothes from the closet, inspecting them. There was a long ugly patterned dress or a baggy t-shirt and some shorts. I slipped on the t-shirt, slipping on the shorts. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to get the knots out. I grabbed my phone, shoving it back into my bra. I made my way onto the room once more, throwing the dress back into the wardrobe. I walked over the bedroom door, freezing with my hand on the handle. "You can do this. Just find a way to escape. Everything will be fine" I mumbled to myself, slowly opening the door.

Greenie still sat in same place, flicking through the different channels on the TV. "So is that your real name? Greenie?" I asked, walking over to the kitchen. I leaned against the counter, looking around the room, inspecting it. "It's a code name" He huffed, mumbling something to himself. There was a table with some chairs next to a small hallway, which i assume leads to another bedroom and bathroom. There was the two couches with a small TV for a lounge and then sliding doors, leading to a balcony. The balcony could be my way out. "Listen, i don't wanna be here anymore than you do, so we can we just drop it, I'm not in the mood for chit chat" He sighed, looking at me. I nodded slowly, making my way over to the sliding doors. "Where are you going?" He asked, looking at me with suspicion. "To get some fresh air. It's not like I can escape off the balcony, i'm not a secret agent" I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

I closed the door behind me, letting out a sigh. I walked to the railing of the balcony, looking over it. We were at least ten stories up, surrounded by other tall buildings. We definitely weren't in Paris anymore. "Fuck" I whispered, running my hand through my hair. I heard the sliding door open behind me, "Where the fuck is he" I turned around, the unnamed suited man standing in front of me. "You know. People are going to start to wonder where i am if i don't turn up for my concert tonight" I folded my arms across my chest, leaning on the railing. "Not if you send out a tweet, apologizing, saying you have become ill and will have to reschedule" He handed me a phone, pointing his gun at me. I logged into twitter, letting out a big sigh as I sent out a tweet. "Unfortunately, my lovelies, I have become ill. I've vomiting all day and so can't preform the show tonight. I'm so sorry, i feel as though i'm letting you all down. But i promise, i will reschedule the show for you all. I just need to rest. #couldreallyusemeaBryanMillsrightnow" I nodded, logging out of twitter as i handed the phone back. 

"Now. Where is he?" He asked, stepping closer. "I don't know" I shrugged, placing my hands on the railing. "Oh come on bitch. I know you know where he is. I need to know where he is. So your going to tell me where he is, and we can do it..." "The easy way or the hard way. I get it. I get it. Is that all it is with you? The hell do you think i'm gunna do? Like i told your dumb ass in there, i ain't no spy" I tried to show confidence, but in truth, I was shaking inside and i was scared as hell. "Oh come now Howler, give it a rest. She's harmless" A familiar voice came from behind Howler. "Sorry Boss" Howler let out a grunt, placing his gun in his back pocket, stepping aside. "Chels. You look as good as the day i met you" He smirked, stepping out into the light. My mouth dropped, shaking my head, "You did this?", i wrapped my arms around myself. "Yeah well. I guess people don't change" He chuckled, shrugging slight. "I can see that. What the fuck do you want Chad".