-Eleven-

"Show one done" I sighed, making my way into the hotel room with a box of pizza. "You absolutely killed it Chels" Harry smiled as he walked in, followed by the other boys. "They're only gunna get better from here" Louis smiled, grabbing a slice of pizza from the box. "What time do you begin tomorrow?" Liam asked, sitting on one of the bar stools. "I believe sound check is at 4:30, show starts at 7. " I smiled, letting out a small yawn. "Oh cool. Cause Harry and i were planning on going for a little explore early and didn't want to miss it" Liam gave me a cheeky grin. I looked at him confused, squinting at him slightly. "You wanna do something Chels?" Louis asked, taking a bite of his pizza, I looked up at him nodding with a small smile, earning a bigger smirk from both Harry and Liam.

"So what do you wanna do?" Louis asked, collapsing on the bed. "I think we should just walk around. Look at some castles and stuff" I smiled at him, placing my black velvet cap on my head. "Sounds like a plan to me" he stood up, sliding his sunglasses on his face. I grabbed my backpack, placing it on my back. I slid my sunnies on my head, grabbing my phone as we made our way down to the lobby. "Oh for fucks sake. Not again" I mumbled, leaning on one of the armchairs in the lobby. "Seriously?" Louis sighed, shaking his head. "I am not staying in this hotel all day" I shook my head, walking over to the door. "Should we just break for it like last time?" Louis looked at me, half smiling.

Louis placed his hand on the handle, scanning the paparazzi before looking back at me. "Ready?" he half smiled. I nodded, putting my sunglasses on my face as we walked out the door. The flashes and screams began as we made our way through the crowd. The crowd had begun to move with us and we tried to make our way into the streets.I tried to stay as close to Louis as i could, but i seemed to loose him in the sea of people. "Damn it" I mumbled, pushing my way through the crowd. I didn't know which way i was going, or if i was heading in the right direction, I was just moving through the crowd. Suddenly, i felt a hand grab mine, pulling me hard towards them. I let out a slight gasp as Louis appeared in front of me.

"You alright?" He half smiled at me, giving my hand a slight squeeze. "Better now. I'd love to get out this crowd though" I shrugged slightly. He gave me a small nod, lightly pulling me through the crowd. People were screaming at us, asking questions and taking pictures right in our faces, but i kept my eyes on Louis, drowning out all the sounds as we finally exited the crowd. "Thank god for that" I sighed, smiling at Louis. I looked down at our hands, pulling mine away with a shy smile as i grabbed the straps of my bag. He shoved his hands into his pockets with a small smile as we made our way through alleyways, until we came to the bottom of a hill, a castle on top.

We followed some paths, slowly making our way up the hill towards the castle. "I think we should take a break" I puffed, collapsing onto the grass. Louis let out a small chuckle, sitting down next to me. I sat up, hugging my knees to my chest, putting my sunglasses on top of my head. "So, Liam just messaged me" Louis looked at me, a small smirk on his face. "And what did Liam say?" I asked, resting my chin between my knees, hiding the small smile i had on my face. "He just asked how my days was going. And if either of us had looked online lately" confusion growing on both of our faces. "Why would we look online?" I asked, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"Louis, we're trending on twitter" I looked at him, showing him my phone. "What the hell" he mumbled, taking the phone from me, scrolling through the tag #Lousi. "Meet the newest hot couple. Louis Tomlinson and Chelsi Beckham were spotted leaving the airport together. Beckham seemed to have a tight grip on Tomlinson as they walked hand in hand out of the airport. The two were also spotted, hand in hand once more, leaving their hotel in Scotland, Liam Payne and Harry Styles no where in sight." Louis read, handing me back my phone.

"We're all anyone's talking about" I sighed, scrolling through twitter. "That would explain the questions" Louis mumbled, lying back in the grass. "What questions?" I looked at him confused. "Well, while we were making our way though that crowd, they kept asking how long we'd been together. How we were doing together and when we were going to make it insta official." he shrugged, smiling up at me. "I see" I nodded, looking back down at my phone.

"Seems as though the two have become official, but we're still waiting for the Instagram confirmation from the both of them. We think they're adorable together and hope that #Lousi is a real thing. We also wonder what Beckham's Ex boyfriend and Tomlinson's ex band mate Niall Horan thinks of all this. It's been less than a year since the two split, but we're happy she's moving on" My voice ended in a whisper, looking at Louis as i locked my phone. "So people think we're a thing." Louis sat up, smirking at me, "I say we keep em thinking that".

A/N: Hi! Hello! So i hope you are enjoying this little twist!! It definitely wasn't planned but honestly, I am loving it! Because of this new twist i am thinking of changing the cover art for it. So i will be doing that sometime this week. If any of you wanna help or give me ideas for it, you are very welcome to help! If you wanna submit an idea or a cover, you can submit it to my Tumblr, lovelustnfireflies !