-Five-

"He's still at your place?" Liam looked at me confused, i let out a sigh, nodding. "She doesn't wanna talk about it" Harry Mocked, smirking at me. "How can you not talk about it? He is literally sitting in your apartment right now" Liam sat forward in his seat, looking at me confused. "He also could have left. We don't know that. The only reason he showed up was to see if i'd moved on. He never apologized. The only thing he seemed to care about was the fact that you guys were coming on tour with me" I shrugged, running my fingers through my messy curls. "When did he show up?" Liam asked, "Last night" i let out a long sigh, shaking my head, "And like i told Harry, im not talking about this."

I made my way onto the stage, grabbing my phone from my pocket, plugging it into the speakers. I pressed play, making my way down the catwalk. "Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you, I drink too much and that's an issue. But i'm okay" I sat on the end of the cat walk, scanning the thousands of seats in front of me. I let out a small sigh, lying back on the stage, legs dangling off the edge, staring up at the clouds as they rolled by. "So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your Rover, that I know you can't afford. Bite that tattoo on your shoulder" I placed my arms over my eyes, taking in a deep breath.

"We ain't ever getting older" I whispered, shaking my head as i sat up. The music stopped, Harry and Liam sitting down either side of me. "he just left me. He just walked out. With no explanation. He said he wasn't in love with me anymore, but i still think that's bullshit. Well at least I've convinced myself that its lie because i...." I paused, tears running down my cheeks. I let out a sigh, lying back on the stage, "Because i am still madly in love with that idiot". I threw my arms over my eyes, let out another frustrated sigh.

"Maybe he showed up cause he still loves you" Harry looked down at me, i shook my head. "Or he feels guilty because he did something and he's not telling me what" I sat up, leaning my head in my hands. "You think he cheated on you?" Liam half whispered, looking a little shocked. "What else am i suppose to think Liam? He broke up with me via text. He sent one of his friends to collect his things from my place and then never spoke to me again. The only thing that can make someone do these things, is guilt" My voice ended in a whisper. "Is that...Is that what you've been thinking this whole time? That he cheated on you? That he chose someone else over you?" Harry asked, concern filling his face.

"For the first 2 months, every single night i cried. After that i only cried maybe two to three times a week. I thought about how much better that person must've been. I thought about how much of a piece of shit i was and how shitty of a girlfriend i must've been for it to end that way. For the last 6 months i blamed myself." I took in a shaky deep breath, looking down at my hands. "and what about now?" Liam asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I looked at him, a half smile on my face. "I still blame myself" I shrugged, "Seeing him made me mad. It made me mad because i've blamed myself while its all his fault. But he just sat there, saying nothing. He doesn't care. He doesn't care that he stole my heart and then smashed it with a sledgehammer."

I stood outside the door, holding my keys in my hand. I put the key in the door, turning it until it clicked unlocked. I placed my hand on the door handle, pausing. I took a deep breath, slowly turning the handle as i made my way into the apartment. The light was out. I closed the door behind me, flicking the lights on. I dropped my things to the floor, making my way towards the couch. "Thank fuck" I whispered, making my way down the hall to my room. I opened the door, flicking the light. I kicked off my shoes, pulling my jeans off, chucking them into the wardrobe. I slipped off my t-shirt, picking up my oversize basketball singlet, slipping it over my head.

I walked over to the bed, pulling the sheets back, stepping back with a small gasp. He lay there, on his stomach. The sheets covering him from the hips down, his bare back showing. I shook my head, stepping backwards out of the room. I picked up my phone off the counter, dialing Harry's number, placing the phone to my ear as i made my way to the balcony.

"Hello?" He answered, "He's still here Harry" I half whispered, turning around to face the sliding doors, leaning against the balcony railing. "So talk to him" Liam's voice rang through the phone. I let out a sigh, shaking my head, "He's asleep. In my bed" I sighed once more, sitting on the deck chair. "We're on our way" The both said, hanging up. I leaned back against the chair, pulling my knees into my chest. "You, look as good as the day I met you. I forget just why I left you, I was insane. Stay, and play that Blink-182 song. That we beat to death in Tucson, OK" I hummed, leaning back in the chair, looking up at the night sky. "I know it breaks your heart, moved to the city in a broke down car, and four years, no call. Now I'm looking...."

The doorbell rang, I slowly stood up, making my way over to open it. Harry and Liam both engulfed me into a hug. We made our way down the hall, slowly opening the door. I leaned on the door frame, staring at the sleeping boy. "What do i do?" I asked, looking at the boys. "Let him sleep" Liam whispered. I nodded, making my way back down the hall to the lounge. "You guys can sleep on the spare beds, im gunna sleep on the couch" I smiled. The boys headed off to bed. I grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around myself, my eyes falling shut as i hit the pillow. When i was half asleep, i felt a pair of arms lift around me, lifting me from the couch. I felt the bed beneath me, the blanket pulled off me and covers draped over me. I felt the soft kiss on the forehead and the bed sink beside me. "Goodnight my sweet princess".