-Three-

*present*

"So are you excited?" Louis smiled, kicking the ball me. "Hell yeah. I'm going on tour. It's something I'd never imagined i would do" I smiled, stopping the ball. "My plan in life was to play football, and now I'm going on tour. My own tour." I chuckled in disbelief, passing the ball back. "And I hear Harry's going with you" he smiled, booting the ball into the goal. "Yeah, he didn't want me to do it alone so. It was nice of him and I'm excited to have someone familiar with me who's done it all before" I smiled, picking up the ball and resting it on my hip. He nodded slowly, walking over "I'm gunna come see you when you play in America, I plan to follow you around a couple of the places" he smiled, grabbing the ball from my arms. "Well i look forward to that" I smiled, placing my hands on my hips. "Chelsi, come on. We gotta go" Kyle yelled from the tunnel. I nodded, waving at him. "Well I guess I'll see you in America" I half smiled, shrugging slightly. Louis dropped the ball, engulfing me in a hug, "Take care of yourself Chelsi. Everything will work out in the end" he smiled at me as we let go, patting me on the shoulder before making his way off in the opposite direction.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked, handing me my vest. "As ready I will ever be" I half smiled, shrugging slightly as I looked in the mirror. "You're still thinking about him aren't you?". I looked at him, leaning on the arm of the couch. "It's hard not to" I mumbled, shaking my head. "He's kind of everywhere I look", I pointed at the wall, a picture of One Direction hung. "I guess that true" he sighed, shrugging slightly. "Well. Tonight's not about him" He smiled, moving to stand in front of the picture, "tonight's about you". I smiled at him nodding, "you're right". "Of course I'm right! Now. Go out there and rock your but off. And then afterwards we can go celebrate" Harry smiled, placing his hands on my shoulders. "You're gunna do great. Actually you're gunna do amazing love".

"Thank you everyone for coming to my very first show! You have all been amazing! Goodnight!" I smiled, making my way off stage. As I walked down the corridor back to the dressing room, I couldn't help but smile. I had just done my first show of many more and it was the most amazing feeling ever. I was completely buzzing, and this was a feeling I wanted to have forever. This feeling was better than when we won football games. "That was amazing" I said, walking into the dressing room. "You were amazing" Harry cheered, wrapping me up in a hug. "Harry. The way they were all singing the songs that I wrote. My words. I now understand why you guys loved your job so much" I smiled. "But it's also very exhausting" he shrugged, "but still very enjoyable. Now. Let's go celebrate".

I stumbled my way into my flat, kicking off my shoes at the door. I flicked on the lights, stumbling my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass, grabbing a bottle of coke out of the fridge and opening it up. I took a sip, closing my eyes as I felt the bubbles go down my throat. I smiled as I opened my eyes. The smile dropped from my face as I noticed a pair of feet hanging off the couch. I slowly walked over, peering over the couch. "Niall?!" I whispered, stumbling back slightly. "What the fuck" I said a little louder. "What the fuck" I yelled, Niall shooting up off the couch. "What are you doing here?" I yelled once more, my words slurring. "Chels i..."he began shaking his head, "are you drunk?" He asked. I nodded, letting out a small giggle, but I shook it off. "What are you doing here? How did you get in here?" I slurred once more, folding my arms across my chest. "I don't think we should talk while you're intoxicated" he said, leaning on the arm of the couch. "No I think..." I began, stopping as my vision began to blur. "Niall I..." I shook my head, my eyes beginning to close. Everything went black and I didn't wake until the sun was shining.

"Ugghhh" I groaned, pulling the covers over my head. My head was pounding as I sat up, running a hand through my hair. I slipped my feet off the bed, reaching to the side table for my phone. I stood up, making my way down the hall. "Good morning" Niall smiled as I walked in. "Niall, what the hell?" I mumbled, walking into the kitchen to grab a glass of coke and a Nurofen from the cupboard. "I came by last night. I wanted to talk to you but you were too drunk and you passed out" he half smiled, shrugging slightly. "Talk about what? How you left me? How you broke up with me for no apparent reason? How you broke my heart?" I half whispered, having no energy to yell at all. He stood there, mouth slightly open. "I'm sorry" he whispered. "Why did you do it Niall? And why are you here now?" I asked, looking up at him. He let out a sigh, shaking his head slightly, "I came here to explain why. I just. I didn't feel the same about us anymore Chels." I looked at him confused, "what the hell does that mean?" I asked, folding my arms. "It means I fell out of love with you. I didn't love you anymore"