-Twenty Three-

I stood in bedroom, standing in front of the full length mirror. I stared at the bruises on my legs, sighing as i slipped on a baggy black Adidas hoody. Thank fully it was getting colder, so i could wear baggy jerseys and long pants. I walked over to my bag, shuffling through my clothes, pulling out a pair of khaki green ponte pants with mesh slits just above the knees. I sat on the edge of the bed, pulling on my white chucks. "You ready bub?" Louis half smiled, leaning on the door frame. "As ready as i'll ever be" I shrugged, pushing myself up from the bed, walking over to him. "You know we don't have to do this if you don't want to" He looked down at me, concern on his face. I let out a small sigh, wrapping my arms around his waist, resting my head on his chest. "I want to" I whispered, smiling as he wrapped his arms around me.

"This is a farm" Harry looked confused, making our way towards the end of the driveway. We parked our car away from the house, so it didn't look suspicious. We slowly made our way down the long driveway. Trees were on either side of the driveway, bushes in between the trees. Petals covered the driveway from the blossoms on the trees. It was beautiful. "Someone's coming" Louis said, pulling me into the bushes. A black Ranger rover making its way past us, Chad and the others inside, followed by a yellow BMW, the couple sitting inside. "Who was that?" Liam whispered, watching as the cars left the driveway. "I don't know." I stood up, making my way back onto the driveway.

"How are we gunna get in?" Niall asked, walking looking into the window. "There might be a hidden key or an open window. Look around. I'm gunna look around the back" I half smiled, making my way around the house. I reached over unhinging the gate, closing it behind me as i reached the backyard. More trees. There was a small pond, stone paths leading to a couple benches under another blossom tree. It was a nice backyard. Cute and quaint. I made my way onto the back porch, walking up to the door. I tried the door handle, sighing as it didn't open. "Why did i think that would work" I muttered to myself, sitting on the bench beside the door. I shook my head, placing my hands beside me.

I looked down confused as i felt something underneath my hand. I picked up the small object, inspecting it. A key. Why would there be a key just sitting on the bench, un-hidden, unless they wanted me to find it. I walked back over to the door, pushing the key into the keyhole, turning it, the door swinging open. I slowly made my way inside, closing the door behind me. I slowly made my way down the hallway towards the front door. I smiled, opening the door for the boys, turning on my heel, heading back down the hallway. I walked into the lounge, looking around the room. 

"Nice house" Zayn mumbled, walking into the lounge. "I'm gunna look around upstairs" He smiled, going up the stairs, two by two. "Harry and I will go help" Liam nodded, giving Harry a light tap on the shoulder before they both ran up the stairs, Leaving Louis, Niall and I down stairs. "I'm gunna check the office" I nodded, sliding the doors open, making my way in. I slid them closed behind me, walking over to the desk. I sat down in the chair, pulling open one of the drawers. "What the fuck" I picked up a photo of Louis and I, from the time we first met. Underneath was a photo of Niall and I, the last night we saw each other before we broke up. I pulled open the second drawer, pulling out all the files that had been shoved into the drawer. 

"Find anything?" Louis asked, making his way into the office. "They've got files on us all." I said, looking through the file they had on Zayn. "Why would they have files on all of us?" Louis asked, picking up one of the files. "Who the fuck are these people?" I muttered, Looking through the other files. I dropped them on the desk, opening the top drawer on the other side. "Oh fuck no" I pushed myself away from the desk. "What?" Louis asked, paring into the desk. "A gun? This fucker has a gun" He ran a hand through his hair. "Chels." Louis picked up my file, looking at confused. "What?" I asked, looking up at him. "This says that you're related to these people. Chels. They're your family".