-Thirty Six-

*Four months later*

"Are you ready for this?" Lottie smiled at me, pulling me in for a hug. "You know, I've never been a big fan of shopping, but this shopping, i am very excited for" I smiled, making my way into the shop. "Miss Beckham, welcome." A tall, tanned lady with long black hair smiled at us, making her way out of the back room. "Let me introduce myself, my name is Livia, i will be helping you today. Mrs Beckham called ahead, booking you out the entire shop" She smiled, motioning to empty shop around us. "Shout out to Aunt Vicky" I smiled, looking back at the girls. "Is this your bridal party?" Livia smiled, looking back at the girls. "Yea, this is Lottie, the sister of my fiance and also my maid of honor" I smiled at Livia, motioning to Lottie. "This is Hayley, Miya and Bea" I smiled, looking back at Livia. "Please, ladies, take a seat. Miss Beckham, follow me".

"Alrighty, let's start with this dress" Livia smiled, helping me into a gown. The first dress was an off the shoulder, lace chapel ball gown. I made my way out of the dressing room, walking towards everyone else, stepping onto the little circle platform. "That's really pretty" Hayley smiled, the others agreeing. I turned around, looking at myself in the mirror. "Wow. It is beautiful" I smiled, my fingers tracing over the lace. "But its not the right one" Livia smiled at me, helping me down, leading me back to the dressing room. "let's try this one next"  she smiled, holding up another dress. 

I sighed as my phone began to ring, sliding my thumb across the screen, i held the phone up to my ear. "Hey" I sighed, leaning back in the chair. "Chels, you sound annoyed" Harry half whispered, the sound of a door closing behind him. "Dress shopping isn't going as well as i could have hoped. I've tried on 20 dresses already." I shook my head, running a hand through my hair. "Nothing is standing out to me. I want something that's going to make Louis' jaw drop. Something that both he and i will love" I sighed, shaking my head. "I can help. I know what Louis likes" Harry said, "I'll come help. I'll be there in twenty minutes". "Thank you Harry" I smiled, hanging up the phone. 

I walked out of the dressing room in a v-cut, a-line, 3D lace print gown, smiling at myself in the mirror. "That's gorgeous" Lottie half smiled, shrugging slightly. I nodded, looking down at the lace flowers. "It's a lot" I half whispered, looking at up at the mirror once more. "What do you think of something more boho?" Livia asked me, looking at me in the mirror. "Well, i've tried on 28 different styles already, so why not" I shrugged, making my way back to the dressing room. "i'll be right back" She smiled, making her way out the room. I sat on the chair, tapping my fingers on the arm rest. At this point i had almost given up. We had been here for hours already and i didn't know how much longer i would last.

"Here we are, try this one" Livia smiled at me, her eyes sympathetic. "Your friend Harry has arrived as well, there are a few things he's picked out for you. We can try them on after this". I nodded, smiling at her as she helped me into the dress. I walked out in a halterneck, lace top and chiffon/satin skirt gown. "Wow" Harry smiled, nodding. I shrugged, looking in the mirror. "It's pretty" i whispered, nodding. "Next one it is" Livia half chuckled, leading me back to the dressing room. "Which of these three stands out to you the most?" she asked, motioning to the three dresses Harry picked. "is that a two piece?" I asked, pointing to the middle dress. Livia nodding, smiling. 

"I'm not going to show you what you look like just yet" Livia smiled, motioning out the door. I walked out onto the floor, facing the girls and Harry. "Holy shit" Lottie smiled, covering her mouth. "That's perfect" Bea smiled, her eyes welling up with tears, Hayley nodding. "Harry?" I asked, looking at him, holding the tips of my thumb and pointer finger together. "You look stunning." He smiled, wiping away a small tear. "Why don't you look for yourself" Livia smiled, pointing towards the mirrors. 

I took in a deep breath, spinning around on the spot. My mouth dropped, a hand over my mouth as my eyes teared up instantly. I was in a high neck lace crop top, with short sleeve's and a lace layered princess skirt. "I love it" I whispered, spinning around to look at the others. "This is it" I smiled, turning to look at my self once more. "Do you think he'll love it?" I asked, looking at Harry in the mirror. "He'll love you in anything" Harry smiled, walking over to me, taking my hand, giving it a small squeeze, looking at me in the mirror, "But he'll adore the shit out of you in this". I smiled at him, a tear rolling down my cheek. I looked at Livia, giving Harry's hand a squeeze. "Is this you dress?" She smiled, putting her hands together. I nodded, looking at myself the mirror once more. "This is it. This is the one".