-Fifteen-

"Did you know?" I looked at Harry, placing a grape in my mouth. "Did I know what?" A look of confusion covered his face, hiding the smirk he had. Harry turned his body on the couch, leaning his back against the arm of the couch and his legs slightly bent. I let out a small sigh, pushing myself up onto the arm of the couch, leaning my elbows on my knees. "Has he really felt like the whole time? Has he loved me since we met?" The words left my lips as a whisper, as if i didn't want anyone else to hear. A smile grew on Harry's face, bending his knees slightly, slipping his feet between the cushions of the couch. "I knew. I was the first to know. I knew before he did." he ran his thumb along his bottom lip, smirking as he recalled the day, as though it was yesterday.

"His eyes lit up when he first saw you. He saw you before Niall had even looked up. I saw the way he looked at you. It was love" Harry's smile grew bigger, running his hand through his hair. "When you agreed to train him, he was so excited. But he didn't tell us, but i just knew. Because Niall kept going on about how amazing he thought you were, he kept it quiet". I nodded my head slowly, slipping down onto the couch, resting my chin on my knees. "He didn't tell me until after the first date you and Niall had. We were sitting on the field, just finished a one on one. He said to me 'I'm falling in love with her Haz. I can't have her but i can't stop myself from falling for her.'" Harry stopped, looking down at his hand for a second before looking back up at me. 

"But he was the one who was trying to get to go on the first date with Niall" I looked at him confused, lifting my head from my knees. "I asked him why he encouraged you and Niall going on a date. I asked him why he hadn't told Niall or us. I asked him why he wasn't fighting for a chance with you and do you know what he said? He said he saw the way Niall looked at you. He saw the way you looked at Niall and acted around Niall. He listened to the way Niall talked about you. So he backed off. He wanted you to be happy." Harry smiled, leaning his arms on his knees, slightly interlocking his fingers together. "It killed him. Watching how happy you and Niall were together. But he believed in letting what you love go and if it's meant to be it'll be. Cheesy Boy" Harry letting out a deep chuckle, shaking his head. 

The smile dropped from his face as he looked at his hand's once more. "It killed him even more when he found out that Niall had broken your heart. And then when he found out he'd cheated on you with Avalon and then got together with Avalon, he was mad. He was actually beyond mad. He was furious" My knees dropped so i was sitting cross legged, leaning to one side with my elbow on my knee, chin resting on my palm. "He wanted yell at Niall. He wanted to hate Niall. He wanted to drop everything he was doing to come to your side." Harry paused, looking up at me. "So why didn't he?" I asked, leaning back onto the arm of the couch. Why couldn't i sit still?

"Because he wanted to give you time. Give you your space. He know's what your like when things go wrong. He's knows you like your space. So he waited." I nodded slowly, lifting my hand to hover over my mouth, hiding the smile tugging at the corner of my lips. "Then when he heard i was coming on tour with you and that he was invited to join, he was over the moon. But still he waited to make his move and this whole story about you two pushed him to make it" Harry's eyes scanned my face, trying to read what i was thinking. I sat there looking at Harry, dropping my hand from my face, a smile plastered on my face. 

"I'm gunna go talk to him" I half smiled, standing up from the couch. I walked over to Harry placing my hand on his shoulder, looking down at him. "Thank you" I whispered softly, giving his shoulder a slight squeeze. "Chels, just promise me one thing" He placed his hand on top of mine, taking it off his shoulder, holding it between his two hands. "If for some reason, any reason at all, Niall came back into your life and you forgave him and everything was fine and maybe just maybe you realized you both still loved each other" He paused, letting out a shaky sigh, "Please don't hurt him Chels. He's been waiting so long for this". I gave his hand a small squeeze, smiling down at him. "Haz. I would never. I know what its like to have a broken heart and there is no way in hell i could do that to someone else".

I slowly pushed the bedroom door open, smiling at Louis. He was sitting on he bed, back leaning against the headboard. He looked up at me, a smile spreading on his lips. "Hey" he half whispered, patting the bed beside him. "Harry and I were just talking" I said as i climbed onto the bed, lying on my side, my elbow resting on the bed, my head on my palm. "What were you talking about?" He asked, sliding down to mirror me. "You" I smiled, "He told me everything" I rolled onto my stomach, holding myself up with my elbows. "Everything?" He looked at me confused. 

"He told me about how your eyes lit up when you first saw me. He told me how you put my happiness before yours. He told me how defeated you were when Niall and I went on our first date." I looked down at the bed as i paused, letting out a sigh. "He told me how furious you were when you found out what Niall had done. But still you gave me space because you know that's what I wanted." I looked up at him, smiling at the hope he had in his eyes. "Not even Niall cared about me that much to put my happiness and me first Louis. No one has." A smile grew on Louis face, his eyes shinning. "Louis Tomlinson, would you do me the honor of being mine?".