-Ten-

"Get up" I yelled, jumping onto the bed, shaking Liam and Harry, trying to wake them up. "Wake the fuck up" i yelled once more, picking up the pillows from the end of the bed, throwing them at the boys. "What" Harry groaned, pulling the covers over his head. "We're going to Scotland" I cheered, sliding off the bed. "Louis' is already up, waiting for you two to get your buts out of bed. Lets go" I yelled once more, making my way into the kitchen, "You've got 5 minutes to get up before i'm sending Louis in". A bang came from the room, followed by the sound of feet on the carpet.

I let out a yawn as we made our way through the airport, trying to find our gate. The time was now 3:28 and our flight was at 3:45. We made our way onto the plane, placing our belongings into the lockers and taking our seats. The flight was only 1 hour 10 and because it was so early, we all slept the entire time. Once we'd landed and collected our baggage, we made our way to the hotel.

"Hello Glasgow" I smiled, leaning on the railing of the balcony. "This place is amazing" Harry smiled, leaning on the railing beside me. "Okay, so the time is currently 6:37am. I have a meeting at the arena at 7 and then rehearsals start at 8." I said, making my way back inside, "So if you guys wanna meet later, and get some sleep that's fine" I smiled, grabbing my backpack from the table, putting in my phone and wallet, sliding my sunnies onto my head. "What about you, don't you need sleep?" Louis yawned, collapsing back onto the couch. "I'll get a coffee along the way. See you boys later" I smiled, making my out the door.

"Guess who's back. Back again. Chelsi's back. Tell a friend" I cheered, making my way into the arena, taking a sip of my coffee. "Kyle my darling. Missed your face" I smiled, pulling him in for a long hug. "Chelsi, how are you doing?" He asked, leaning on the stage. "I'm doing a lot better Ky. Liam, Louis and Harry are here with me and will be the whole tour. And my mind is clear" I pushed myself up onto the stage, smiling at him. "I see. Well that's good that he is no longer on your mind. Did you see him?" he asked, looking at me cautiously. 

"I did see him" I paused, taking a sip of coffee, whipping away the lipstick stain with my finger, "He was in my apartment. I found out that he and Avalon, you remember Avalon. Use to be my friend, always with me" He nodded, standing up-straight. "He and Avalon have started dating. In face, i found out that he and Avalon were actually a thing while he and I were still dating" I looked at him, shrugging slightly. "What the actual fuck. Fuck them" He shook his head, folding his arms across his chest. "That's exactly what i said, to their faces. But now i am good and i have my friends and i'm moving on and i am so ready for this tour" I stood up on the stage, dumping my bag on the floor beside my coffee.

"Chels" Harry smiled, making his way onto the stage, followed by Louis and Liam. "Hey" I smiled, placing the microphone back in its stand. "How's everything going?" Liam smiled, wrapping an arm around my neck. "Things are going great. We're just taking a break actually" I smiled, looking up at him. "Well fantastic, cause we're starving" Louis cheered, pulling me off the stage. "Plus that gives us a little time to look around Scotland" He smiled once more, pulling me out of the stadium.

"Glasgow is such a beautiful place" I smiled, walking along the street. We popped into one of the shops. The shop was filled with lots of little trinkets and crafts, homely things. "Paparazzi are now outside" Louis sighed, looking out the front window of the shop. "Damn it" i sighed, shaking my head. We waited a little bit for the paparazzi to leave, but more seemed to come and the longer we waited the bigger the crowd got.

"We should just go for it now. Make our way through the alleys and back to the arena" Liam sighed, all of us nodding in agreement. Liam made his way out first, followed by Louis me and then Harry. As soon as the door opened, my heart began to beat so fast, the camera's flashing right in our faces, fans screaming. I grabbed Louis' hand as i stepped out the door, wrapping one hand around his arm, pulling myself as close to him as i could. Louis squeezed my hand tight as he pulled me through the never ending crowd. "You alright?" Louis whispered, looking back at me. I nodded slightly, squeezing his hand tighter as someone bumped into me. "Are we nearly there?" I whispered, looking up as a camera flashed in my face. "We're gunna cut down this alley and the arena should be right there" He smiled at me, squeezing my hand once more. 

"That took forever" Harry sighed, running a hand through his hair as we walked into the arena. "That was actually so intense" I said,  shaking my head as we all made our way to the stage. "Uh, Louis, Chels" Liam smirked, folding his arms across his chest. "Yeah" Louis and I both said, looking at Liam confused. "You two don't have to hold hands anymore" The smirk grew bigger, and mirrored smirk on Harry's face. Louis and I both looked down, our fingers still intertwined. "Oh, uh yeah. Thanks for that" I half smiled, letting Louis' hand go, my cheeks turning red. "Yeah, no problem" Louis smiled, his face equally as red. Liam raised an eyebrow at me as i climbed up onto the stage, making my way towards him. "What?" I asked, looking at him. "Nothing. I'm happy your moving on" He smirked. I shook my head, "No. It was nothing, it's not like that" I shrugged. He smiled at me, nodding slowly "But it could be. It's okay to move on Chels. You and Louis would be good together."