-Thirty-

I stood in the kitchen, sipping my hot chocolate. My eyes traveled to the couches, watching as everyone cuddled up beside the fire. "Hey" Louis smiled, giving me a small peck on the cheek. "Hey" I smiled, taking another sip of my hot chocolate. "You okay? You've been a little quite since the boys arrived" he tilted his head at me, placing his hand on my lower back. "He was in hospital a week ago. And now he's on my couch." I sighed, looking at him. "It's strange. The last time i saw him he was surround by beeping machines and had tubes connected to him". Louis nodded, half smiled at me, resting his chin on my shoulder "It's going to take getting used to again, and that's okay. He's alive" He smiled, kissing my cheek once more. "You understand me so well" I smiled at him, placing a soft kiss to his forehead.

"Hey Niall, where's Avalon?" Harry asked, everyone's eyes travelling to Niall. "I don't know" he shrugged, pulling the blanket around himself more. "You haven't called her?" I asked, sitting on the couch next to Louis, cuddling up to him. Niall shook his head, looking down at his hands. "She broke up with me" He whispered, his voice cracking slightly. "What? Why?" Zayn asked, leaning forward slightly. "I don't know. She left a note while i was in hospital. It was the first thing i read when i woke up" He sighed, his eyes travelling to the fire. "She broke up with you, in a note? While you were in a coma?" Lottie asked, looking back at him from the ground, "That's a pretty shitty thing to do. Same with a texting break up" she shook her head, looking back at the fire once more. "Yeah, i guess it is" Niall mumbled, looking up at me.

I closed the door behind me, slowly making my way into the bathroom. I locked the door, turning the water on in the shower. I picked up my phone, scrolling through my messages. I clicked into the last set of messages in my inbox, staring at the messages once more. 

Niall: "I'm not coming on tour with you"

Niall: "I'm going to Australia"

Chelsi: "And that took you seven hours to tell me? Babe that's fine, I'll just see you when you get..." 

Niall: "I think we should break up"

Niall: "I don't know when I'll be back and I need some space just to think things over".

Niall: "I'm sorry"

I slowly pressed the lock button, placing my phone on the counter, mumbling to myself, "Pretty shitty thing to do". I hopped into the shower, closing my eyes, leaning my head back as the hot water ran down my body. The messages played over and over in my head. Every single feeling i had in that moment of time seemed to come rushing back. I gasped for air, opening my eyes as the tears ran down my face. I turned around, putting my face underneath the water, washing them away. I sighed, turning off the water, stepping out of the shower. I quickly dried myself off, pulling on a baggy jersey, reaching down to my thighs. I pulled on a pair of booty shorts, slipping on a pair of socks. 

"Babe, you okay?" Louis asked as i walked into the bedroom, drying my hair with a towel. "Mhm" i smiled, chucking the towel onto the bed. "You're thinking about it, aren't you?" He asked, sitting on the bed. I looked at him confused, tilting my head slightly. "You're thinking about you and Niall. The break up and everything" He looked down at his hands, my heart breaking as sadness covered his face. "Lou, Gorgeous. No." I wrapped my arms around his neck, slipping myself between his legs. "You're lying" he mumbled, resting his forehead on my stomach. "I don't want to be thinking about it. It's the last thing i want to think of" I mumbled, running my hands through his hair. 

"If you want to get back together with him, can you tell me now. Can you tell me early on if things between us are failing because of him. I don't fancy getting cheated on and i don't fancy dealing with that much heart break. I'd rather know first before it just fails on us" He stood up, causing me to take a couple steps back. "What? Lou no. Gorgeous. I love you." I stepped forward once more, placing my hands on his hips. "But you will" He lifted his hand, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Louis. no" I shook my head. "Don't worry. I can see it. I can tell. Maybe not this week or month. But maybe in a year" He half smiled, taking my hands in his. "I know it'll happen and i'm okay with that. Because for now, you're mine".