-Fourteen-

The voices in the room sounded muffled to me. I wasn't listening to the conversation that was happening. I didn't even know how long we'd been sitting in this room for. I ad blocked it all out. I figured the conversation was the same thing we'd already talked about before. So i figured there was no point in listening. Or fighting. I was done fighting. I had said what i needed to say before. My eye's were glued to the white wall that stood opposite from where i was sitting. My mind was blank or maybe there was just so many thoughts going through my mind, that i was blocking those out too. I was so concentrated on keeping my mind blank and the white wall that i didn't notice the voices had gone silent. I didn't notice that all eyes had fallen on me because i was silent. 

I lifted my head from my knees, placing my feet flat on the floor. "I don't have time for this" I half whispered. I stood up from the couch, picking up my shoes from the floor. Nobody said anything as i walked out of the dressing room and down the corridor. I dropped my shoes on the side of the stage, walking to the end of the catwalk. "Chels, wait" Niall yelled after me. "No" I yelled, spinning around on the spot. "What do you want Niall? You moved on already, can't you let me move on? Why won't you just leave me alone?" I took a step closer to him as my voice got louder. He stood there, mouth agape, staring at me.  

"You fucking want it all Niall. You messed with my head so back until i hit a wall, and i was done. I should have fucking known that you were gunna walk out." My yelling began to soften to a whisper as the anger disappeared. "I just. I wanna be back in your life. As friends Chels. I never wanted to loose your from my life, i just didn't want to break your heart" Niall shrugged, shoving his hands into the pockets of his worn out jeans. I looked at him, my eyebrows furrowed, shaking my head. "The moon and stars could collide and i wouldn't want you back into my life. Take your fucking words and all your fucking lies out of my life. You had your chance and you blew it. I don't care anymore Niall. I really don't care" There was a sort of a sound of defeat in my voice, though i had tried to hide it.

"I wrote song's about you. There are song's i wrote that you haven't even heard. You don't deserve to know what i use to think about you. And i really mean use to. Not anymore" I scoffed, running a hand through my messy curls, curling my hand into a fist as my fingers got caught in the curls. "Chelsi, why are you being this way? You never use to be this way" Niall half whispered, confusion on his face, shoving his hands deeper into his pockets. "Key words: Use to be. You made me this way Niall. But i'm not running scared anymore. I want you to understand that you had your chance" My voice broke. In my mind I was beating myself up for letting my voice break. I refused to show weakness, and i just did.

"I'm not gunna stand here and get yelled at" Defeat. All over his face was defeat as the words left his lips. "Then leave. Walk away. It's not like you haven't done it before" The words tasted sour as they left my lips. The truth always seemed to taste sour. "fine. i will" He whispered. Defeat. He turned on his heals, running a hand through his bleached blonde hair. I watched as he walked away. Waiting for the sound of his footsteps to face. I dropped to my knees when i couldn't hear them anymore. I fell back, my bottom hitting the floor as i hugged my knees as tightly as i could to my chest. My safe position. 

"Chels" Louis softly whispered, sitting down in front of me, his legs either side of my body. I lifted my head from between my knee's, half smiling at him. "I should've chosen you" I whispered, my legs falling to a cross-legged position, my knees resting on top of Louis'. "I wouldn't have left you" He shrugged, a slight smirk on his face. I let out a small chuckle, putting my face in my hands. "I wanted you to pick me" His eyes lit up. The truth? "But Niall went on about how much he liked you and blah blah blah. I let him have you" A smile tugged at the corners of his lips. "Don't get me wrong. I wanted to fight for you. But you fell for Niall. So i stepped back" he chuckled softly. 

"Things would be different if we'd been together" I placed my hands on either side on his face, "I wanna know what it would be like to be in love with you Louis." A smile crept onto face, warmth flowing through my body as Louis placed his hands on top of mine. "So let's find out" He grabbed my hands from his face, interlocking our fingers as his smile grew wider. "The world thinks we're together. We've planned our dates. We're practically already together, so why not make it real Chels?". My eyes traveled to our interlocked fingers, rubbing my thumb against his. "Chels. I've loved you since the moment i met you. Let me have my turn at showing you how much i love you. Let me have my turn".