It's our way to home. Yeah~ Earlier, RopMon, Jimin, Suga, JHope and I is on the Market. Yeah. You know. buying some snacks. Hahaha.

We're on the van now. Someone said that. There's a girl that hit by the car.

I asked the man who told us that. "What is she wearing?" I'm curious.

He answered, "She's wearing a Spaghetti-strap color.. ahhm. aaahm. I can't recognize it. an she wears a shor shorts too. Her hair was long and color black or brown. Hmm." He described.

"Whaaat?!" I scxreamed. All of them was shocked.

Jimin move closer to me. "Wae Hyung?"

I can't answer his question. There's no word can't spit out from my mouth.

"Do you know her?" Suga ask.

"N-ne." I said with my shaky voice.

"Then. Whooo?!" JHope ask.

"So-So-Soy-yu-yun s-s-si." I feel my tears are falling down.

"Whaaaaaaaaat?!" All of them shouted.

"How?" RapMon ask.

"Cause, I saw her earlier wearing a Spaghetti-strap and shor shorts. And right. She has a long hair. No one all of us can recognize her hair color right? If its Black or Brown? Oh God!" I said with shaky voice.

I saw Suga pulled out his phone from his pocket and started to type.. After a minutes. "I texted Taehgyung." He said.

I open the door of the van and exited, The members followed me. I search for her. Where the accident happened. I ask the old lady nearby the accident's place. She said that Soyun-si was already bought by the ambulance and bring on the Hospital. I Thanked to the old lady and bowed each other. I told the members. We run headed to the hospital. Why? because we don't have time to wait the heavy traffic gone. And it's near.

We entered the hospital. I asked the nurse that where is the room of the girl who was hitted by the car earlier and she pointed at the ICU. Whaaat? ICU. Oh my god. We thanked her. We run towards the ICU. Oh my god. Soyun has a many cuts on her head and body. She was bleeding. We sitted o the chairs near on the ICU.

I pulled out my phone and text Taehyung.

>" Taehyung. Please. Go here now in the hospital. with Jungkook."

Message sent~

I leaned on the wall and rested my feet.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

His still not answering my question. I'm so deeply mad at him. First of all. He wants to steal Soyun from me. Even if he knows that Soyun-si was already married. Second is. He kept calling Soyun-si BABE. Third. He kept me jealous. i hate it. and the last one. What did he does to Soyun? I don't have any chance. We're threating like brothers. I lobe him as my brother. But he's destroying it.

*BEEP BEEP*

My phone ring.

I recieved a text from Jin Hyung.

"Taehyung. Please. Go here in the hospital. with Jungkook."

My heart skipped a beat. Why? There's something wrong? Please. Don't tell it's Soyun. Please. Please God. Please.

"Hey! Let's go to the hospital!" I said panickly.

I went downstairs and opened the door. I saw his following me. I open the engine of my car and drove.

We're not talking to each other. We're silent in the middle of the ride. I'm still mad. After a minutes of driving. We're arriveon the hospital. Jungkook and I entered the hospital. I saw Jin hyung, RapMon hyung.. All of them are there. I run towards them. Their faces was blank. Jimin hyung pointed at the room. What's happening? I walked towards the room Jimin hyung pointed.

OH MY GOD. My heart skipped a beat. My tears are falling down. I feel my knees are going down. I kneel and cry and cry. I don't want to see her like this. I don't want to see her suffering.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

[[A/N]]

Tada~ This is all i can do for today. Sorry for my poor english. I know ALL EXOSTANS, ARMIES and INSPIRIT are celebrating today~ ^_^ Happy 2 YEARS WITH EXO♥ HAPPY 300 DAYS WITH BTS. and HAPPY 1400 DAYS WITH INFINITE♥ EXOSTANS, ARMIES & INSPIRIT FEEEEEEELS~ :">

By the way~ Wait for the next chapter ^__^ This will be EXCITING~ ^0^ Hahaha~ :">

Saranghae Readers♥ :">

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•