Chapter 30

Tony and Rose stood side by side as did Bucky and Steve across from them. Rose shot ice blades as Tony shot his powers at the men until Steve threw his shield at Tony he thought he hit Tony only for it to bounce off Tony and hit Rose knocking her down. Rose rolled over to her side in pain and it kicked in to Steve to what had happened as he heard a groan from her.

"Rose!" He yelled running to her side.

"I'm so sorry!" Steve yelled.

    Rose held the top of her body pretty sure something broke. Their attention turned to Tony and Bucky. Steve was in a battle within himself if to leave Rose or help Bucky.

"I love you Rose, I love you so much." Steve whispered as tears escaped his eyes.

  He ran and helped Bucky as Rose was still hurting despite it all she got up. Bucky and Steve were beating Tony each wasting no time hitting him to put him down. Rose ran and tackled Steve thinking about her pain consequences later.

"I love you too, but I trusted you. I trusted you to tell me everything and you didn't!" Rose's whisper turned into a yell.

"I understand where I went wrong Rose trust me I do, but-" Steve's statement was short lived as Bucky tossed the shield towards him.

   Tony was on the ground as Bucky came and held back Rose with his now one arm and this one arm was as strong at the metal one. Tony was on the ground his suit broken down and damaged. Steve held his shield above the source power on Tony's suit Rose kicked Bucky where the sun don't shine and blasted Steve. She fell to the ground as a pain in her spine took over. Rose screamed in pain as Steve got up again and put the shield through Tony's heart in his suit.

   Bucky struggled, but made it to Rose's side as he wrapped his arm around her body trying to support her body. Rose's screams got worse as Steve came to Rose's side they both spoke, but Rose couldn't hear them. The more she tried to muffle her screams the worse the pain got. Rose violently arched her back off the ground rolling over onto the ground. A man in a Black Panther suit, the King, came he held Ruben by his shirt collar with handcuffs around his wrists.

     He tossed the man towards Steve as he went over to Rose he put his hand on her shoulder and with a pinch on her body Rose passed out.

"What did you do!?" Steve yelled.

"She'll be passed out for the next hour. The sooner we leave the sooner we can help her." The King informed them.

Steve carried Rose to the jet as the King dragged Ruben and Bucky dragged Tony with his one arm. Finally, all of them were on the ship they secretly dropped Ruben and Tony off at Shield's headquarters and left for the King's lab.

"I apologize to you James, you did not kill my father. I learned forgiveness in the mist of everything. I hope that your friends do the same holding on to the past can be damaging." The King informed the two men.

"Can you help me get Hydra put of my mind head all of it?" Bucky asked.

"Yes, I promise you my friend."

They all walked to the medical treatment room where Rose was at.

"I'll give you some time alone." The King said and left the room.

Bucky looked at Rose as she was laying on the hospital bed. He looked up at Steve as he seen the way he looked at her. His best friend loved her and knew everything about her so he'd let him have her she also love him too and couldn't break up what they had.

"The last time I seen her like this she didn't wake up until seven months later. She jumped out of window and I didn't see her for another month, each month was killing me. I didn't know when the last time I was going to hear her voice, her laugh, see her smile and have pointless arguments." Steve chuckled at the last part.

"I tried to move on, with Shannon, but I couldn't. I looked for Rose in her and I couldn't find her, I did have feelings for Shannon. Then, Rose woke up and the rest is history." Steve added.

Bucky looked at how her hair fought between brown and purple and her brown skin slightly turning pale.

"Steve, promise me that you'll never take her for granted and appreciate her with everything in your body. I know you know her in this lifetime better, but I've known her before and she hasn't changed much." Bucky smiled at his last statement.

"She deserves endless happiness. I'm sorry for everything I've done." Bucky added.

A nurse with short black hair walked in the room with Steve and Bucky.

"We have everything you need ready Mr.Barnes." she said.

Hesitantly, Bucky walked to Rose kissing her forehead looking at her one last time. Steve and Bucky followed the nurse to a containment area. They'd freeze him until they've gotten everything they needed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Steve asked.

"Only until it's right and it's time. See you later, Steve." Bucky said and hugged Steve.

"See you later Bucky."

Bucky walked in the containment area and the last of his thoughts was if the good tines with him and his best friend, Steve Rogers.