Chapter 17

Rose POV
"Thank you Thor" I said he came at the perfect time.

"So this is your home?" I asked walking around admiring everything.

"This is my palace" he corrected.

Everything was so elegant and unique it was Gold and silver everywhere.

"My main team is out on a mission it could take them some time before they come back" Thor informed me and I nodded.

I followed him abruptly and he smiled.

"This is your room" Thor said.

I didn't even realize we stopped at a door. The bed had gold covers and the ledge looked straight out onto the ocean.

"Wow" I said breathlessly and Thor chuckled.

"I have a few things to do. You're welcome to join me" he said and I nodded.

I walked next to Thor and the other guards and warriors eyed me intensely.

"Her with Thor. Wonder who she had to get with to do that?" I heard a woman say this place is exactly like where I was before.

I tried not to think of Steve but it was hard and Silver he's gone. I wonder how Wanda is holding up that was her heart. I loved him dearly but he's gone I felt a tear fall and I quickly wiped it.  Thor put his hand on a machine and it copied his hand print and a door open.

"In here are very powerful monsters and people" he said and I looked around.

"World leaders, murders and then there's him" Thor said pointing at the different ones and they eyed me as well.

We walked up to the middle and it was a man that had black hair pushed back and it stopped on his upper back. He wore a green outfit and his cage was homey it had a bed, tea and bathroom.

"Hello Thor" he said turning around then he seen me.

"And friend" he said smirking Thor and I looked at each other and the guard went in the room and chained the man.

"Let me introduce myself I'm Loki. Thor's brother" he said.

  His hands were chained up I looked at Thor and he nodded. I went and shook Loki's hand.

"Sorry we had to meet under these conditions. Sorry but you are rather beautiful" he said and kissed my hand. I went back and sat next to Thor. He looked at me and smiled chuckling a bit.

"Why is she here?" He said and I looked at Thor and from the corner of my eye I could see Loki still staring at me.

"She's very powerful I can tell" Loki said and I looked at him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Sweety I could tell-" he said and I cut him off.

"Rose. My name's Rose" I said and be nodded and smiled.

"Rose I could tell you were powerful since you first walked in. You have a special power and I can't wait to find out" he said rubbing his hands together.

"Loki" Thor's voice boomed and we both turned to Thor.

"This is her first day here. You will not get in her head what so ever and you will not see her powers in use" he boomed again and patted my back a little too hard and I felt my eyes turn purple they quickly went back to brown.

"Well that was quite interesting" Loki said looking at me and smiled once more.

"Oh I can't wait to see what she can do" he chuckled once more.