Chapter 3: Party?

Rose woke up around 6 in the evening and the party started at 8 leaving her two hours to get ready. She went in the bathroom and did he business and did everything she had to and put on a red dress that Natasha got for her. By the time Rose was finished getting ready it was 8:45 . Better late than never, Rose put on some red shoes that matched the dress. She walked out of her room and downstairs, everyone only stared at Rose.

   It was early in the party but a lot of people were there. Captain was at the bottom of the steps with Thor and took a double look at Rose as she walked down the steps. Thor put out for his hand for Rose to take to help her in the heels.

"Thanks." Rose said as she admired Thor, he cleans up very good.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" Rose asked.

"You look beautiful." Thor answered.

Rose thanked him and tried to hide her smile. It wasn't too often that she'd get called beautiful. So it did take her by surprise and made her feel nice.

"Yeah you really do." Captain said looking at Rose.

"Come with me I want you time meet some people." Thor said following Thor.

He introduced her to a group of old guys with really funny stories, soon Captain joined them.

"Hey Rose!" Tony called.

"Come here I want you to meet someone." he said.

 Rose walked towards Tony as Steve looked at Rose. Thor elbowed him lighting wiggling his eyebrows. Steve laughed and shook his head turning back to the people they were with glancing at Rose once more before he changed his attention back to the old men.

"This is Falcon, Falcon Rose." he introduced.

"Hi" I said as I shook his hand.

"Hey." he said.

 Tony looked between the two of them smiling widely.

"Why don't you two crazy kids get to know each other!" Tony said and I raised my eyebrow.

"He's a strange one." Falcon said and I laughed.

"Well that's your friend." I said amusingly and he rolled his eyes making me laugh again.

 Rose and Sam were laughing enjoying each other's company as the conversation got more intense they sat down as Rose laughed harder with Sam. Sam was obviously a smooth talker and Rose knew it, but she didn't want that to stop her from having fun. They both told jokes laughing so hard even some people turned to look at them. Steve, Tony and Thor were talking as Steve only watched Rose intensely. Thor and Tony looked at one another looking at the state that their friend was in over a girl he'd just met. Tony was about to say something to Steve when he started walking over to Sam and Rose.

"Hey." Captain greeted.

"Hey Steve" Sam greeted.

"Hi" Rose greeted.

A few hours later everyone's gone except for a few of the Avengers team. By this time everyone's talking about Thor's hammer. By this time Tony and Roddy are trying to pick up his hammer with the Iron Man's arm failing.

"Come on Rose, give it a try." Thor said.

"Sure." 

 Rose put her finger on the table and it filled with ice. Rose grabbed the end of the hammer and it moved slightly. Everyone looked impressed, but ost of all Thor's face was priceless. He hadn't expected it to move at all and neither did Rose.

"Okay no fair She's using ice" Tony complained.

"Stupid humans."

Everyone looked around from where the voice was coming from. There was an old robot, body broken it looked as though with one hit it'd be done for good.

"Jarvis?" Tony questioned.

"No, I had to get rid of him he was too good." the robot man explained.

Just then some of Tony's suits flew out, ready to attack. Rose's eyes turned purple along with her hair as she stood in her fighting position.

"Interesting" robot man said looking at Rose.

 Rose tried to use her water to defect him, but one of Tony's suits stood in front of him stopping the water from getting to him. The suit grabbed Rose and threw her towards the window she made an ice slide as she stopped herself from flying out the window. Then the Robot man tried to get a hold of, Dr. Helen. Rose put an ice shield around her protecting her from the evil robot. I used my water to get to him but just before it hit him a super suit came in front of him.

"Know what this is a really nice dress" Rose said putting ice threw the glowing heart in Tony's robots as it died.

"But no someone wants to experiment on the staff thing" Rose snapped putting ice threw another ones heart as that one died.

"Actually it's a-" Tony started and Rose cut him off.

"Didn't ask Stark." Rose snapped.

"Haven't had a normal day in my life since I was 7." Rose snapped putting ice threw another ones heart.

"Bullshit!" she yelled striking the one Thor was fighting.

"Watch your language." Captain said.

 Rose stopped for a moment surprised and irritated. They were in a life or death situation and  also had to protect people. Captain America told her to watch her language.

"We're fighting super suits. Super suits and you're worried about my 'language'!" Rose exclaimed and got one trying to sneak up on Captain.

Robot man escaped. We finished off the last of Tony's super suits. We all walked up to his science lab.

"Jarvis." Tony whined.

"What happened?" Bruce said.

"It's obvious he over powered Jarvis, he said it himself he was 'too nice'. So what he did probably as Jarvis was trying to help him or contact Tony. He hacked in and probably deleted all the files especially if there are any on him." Rose informed them.

Once again everyone looked at Rose surprised not expecting that to come out of her. The thing is Rose grew up around scientist and knew how to examine things very quickly and come up with a conclusion.

"You could be right." Tony said as he got on his things.

"Except for the last part." he added.

"Since he's new he's gonna want to know what kind of place he's at." Bruce said.

"And what kind of people he's dealing with." Widow added.

"Oh snap!" Rose yelled and ran downstairs and got the ice from around the Dr.Helen .

"You forgot." Thor said from behind her.

"Ha. Ya know it really did slip my mind" Rose said innocently and he chuckled as Captain looked at us as he was helping her.

"Sorry." Rose apologized innocently as he wrapped a blanket around her. Do you think that he likes her?

Rose walked back into the room with Tony and Bruce. They spent almost all week trying to fix Jarvis. Finally, Rose went in her room surprisingly still clean. She fell on her bed and as soon as she hit it she fell asleep. A day, later Rose woke up and  felt better. She went in the bathroom and did her business and changed into a pair of shorts and white T-shirt.

Rose flat ironed her hair but for some reason it always gets curly again either way she put it in a ponytail. Rose walked downstairs and seen everyone huddled up in a conversation the thing is she couldn't hear it. She walked down the steps and waved at everyone they only glanced up and continued talking. Rose tried to get into the conversation they only changed the topic when she came around until Rose walked back up into her room locking her door.