Chapter 22

Slowly frost crept from her finger tips anger taking over her. Thinking of the tests they'd run on her. They fooled shield into thinking they were with them all of them here are spies from another place.

"No tests" He said.

In the distance a gun clicked. The frost was becoming more visible and Gray was persistent on getting Rose.

"Rose" Steve yelled.

Rose's powers kicked in and she transformed her hair purple in different shades and her white body suit came from the ice as she levitated. In an instant gun  shots were everywhere. Steve, Tony  and Shannon started attacking as Rose froze people up to their necks as Steve knocked the gun out of their hands as well as Shannon. Finally, they were all frozen except for Shannon, Steve and Tony. They all got in the car and drove off to stark tower.

"Rose. Where did that come from?" Steve asked when they finally walked in the living room. While Tony signaled the other avengers.

"I found it and mastered it while with Thor" Rose answered.

"Your hair" Tony said.

"Everything that was amazing. Insane. Spectacular" he added.

"Thank you. truly" Rose said then her body tensed up and flashbacks of what the spies were saying came back in her mind and her flashback took over her body.

"We can put her with Bucky and change her mind like we did with Bucky" Gray said

"Seems like a plan" the doctor said.

Tony ran over to her with Steve by his side knocking Rose out of it. She popped up and eyes widened. Frost at her tips as if she was to attack.

"I don't want to be like Bucky" She said.

Steve froze and Tony looked at him. Steve's old best friend. He thought he lost him  in war he fell to his death.

"How do you know Bucky?" Steve questioned.

"They wanted me to end up like him. To change my brain, to rewire it like they did his" Rose said as Steve came by her side.

"Don't touch me. Go to her go to Shannon" Rose fussed.

"She's not who or what I want Rose ask her yourself. Rose I want you" Steve fussed back.

"Then why did you kiss her and call her 'honey' and 'baby' Steve why?" Rose fired back.

"It was all a hoax to get you back it was apart of a plan. Trust me Rose" Steve said and Rose got up and walked away.

"Shannon! Tell her" Steve yelled.

"About what?" She asked.

"The plan" Steve said.

"Listen Rose, it was a plan to make it look like we were a real couple shield agents are everywhere and we had to make it seem as though we were a real couple. It wasn't Steve, all he wants is you" Shannon explained.

She looked at Steve and walked to her room. She locked the door only to see Nick Fury.

"Does Tony know you're here?" Rose asked surprised.

"No, but I need to speak with you" Nick answered.

"What do you need?"

"Those men at the gas station"

Rose quickly wen to Nick searching him for a wire and took out his ear piece.

"They're spies every last one there and I'm not in doubt that there are more on the inside. Who knows what their plan is but they were going to try to rewire my brain, That's the day I escaped, so they wouldn't" Rose explained.

"So agent Gray is a spy?" Nick questioned and Rose nodded.

"I'll go into further investigation" Nick said and unlocked my door about to walk out.

"Give Cap a chance he's a good one" Nick said and closed the door behind him.

There was soon a sarcastic yell and a few minutes later a knock on my room door.

"Come in" Rose yelled.

She opened a window to let in some cool air and Steve walked in and locked the door behind him.

"Rose you're going to listen to me and everything I have to say. I-" Steve started and Maya walked over to him and kissed him.

She made sure that it was passionate. Steve put his arms around her waist not wanting to let go. Rose then pulled him closer as Steve lifted her up placing her on the bed never breaking the kiss. She wrapped her legs around him as she deepened the kiss. Finally breaking the kiss Rose looked at Steve. The way she looked at him was the way he only had one person look at him that.

"What did you want to say?" Rose asked.

Steve leaned in and kissed her once more.

"I know we've been through a lot together and I wouldn't want to go through it with anyone else in this world and for it to be you makes me happy. You make me happy Rose and I'm running out of words because actions speak louder than words. So allow me to take you on a date?" Steve asked.

Rose leaned in and kissed him and nodded.

Little did they know that what's coming next would divide them.