Chapter 4: Bunny?

Rose couldn't help, but have a knot in her stomach. She knew that they were talking about her and she knew that they didn't trust her. So why would she allow herself to actually believe they cared about her. Nick only came to her to do this job, so that's what she was going to do. There was a knock at the door, Rose unlocked her door and opened it to see Steve.

"We have a mission."

 Rose only nodded not wanting to talk to anyone here. She was about to close the door when he stopped it.

"Sorry about this morning it's just we were in a very important meeting." he said.

"Yeah it's not like I'm apart of the team or anything or was it about me? The new girl how can she know all this? Can we trust her? Instead of actually talking to her let's talk about her and research her." Rose snapped to Steve.

"Rose it's not like that-"

"Then what is it like Captain America?"

"Rose just trust me alright everything will make sense in time."

This time Steve closed the door leaving Rose alone as he walked to him room.

   Rose changed into her suit it was white and similar to Natasha's as she walked on the ship. Rose sat away from everyone else until they reached their destination. Rose's eyes and hair immediately turned purple. Everyone except for Bruce ran out into the building where there were gunshots everywhere, bullets with no destination. Rose kicked a gun out of a man's hand as he fell in fear Rose slowly made it up the the second level on the floor. She was fighting a man until he spilled oil. Rose almost fell, but caught herself but she did fall went a body was crashed into hers the body was under Rose's as they slid Rose almost fell through the railings until a hand caught hers and pulled her up. She seen a patch of blonde hair assuming it was Captain America, but to her surprise it wasn't. There in the flesh was the boy she never stopped loving, bright blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin.

"Bunny?" He questioned with his thick Russian accent.

"Sliver?" Rose asked.

He sent a small smile bringing his hand up to her cheek. For a second it was like they were two years younger again.

"I missed you." he said putting her hair behind her ear caressing her face.

"Rose what's going on?"  Widow asked through the ear piece.

"I missed you too." Rose said her eyes getting glossy.

"What are you doing here did you come to help us?" Quicksilver asked hopeful.

"No...no I'm with them." She stuttered freezing another person's arm and leg.

"I'm sorry." Rose apologized to Silver.

Just then Silver pushed Rose as she seen Thor's hammer. Silver still wanted to protect Rose even though they're on opposite sides.

"I don't think we officially met," the robot man said walking towards Rose.

"I'm Ultron." he said taking a step closer to Rose.

Another man shot at Ultron.

"Hold on one second" he ordered as he was about to shoot the man, but Rose put an ice shield to protect him.

"Rose duck" Rose heard Captain say and she did he threw the shield at Ultron.

Then another gun shot went off and Rose  felt immediate pain in her arm.

"Damn it." Rose said looking at her arm  she tapped it and ice formed around the wound.

"Bunny?" Another thick Russian accent said but it was a female voice.

"Wanda?" Rose questioned.

"He didn't tell you did he?" Rose asked taking a step back.

Then Silver appeared next to her.

"She's with them." Silver told Wanda.

Just then another shot at her already injured arm she fell holding her arm again. The pain was surreal.

 "Don't do this please." Rose begged but Wanda came close to me.

She had powers it came out as red and black as mine came out bright blue.

"I'm sorry bunny." Wanda said.

She watched as they left and tried to chase after them only to end up in a school building, her old school.

"She's such a weirdo." One person spat.

"She doesn't belong here." another spat.

Children and adults surrounded Rose. Her Dad told her never to use her powers only if it's an emergency. In the beginning she thought it was a race thing but it wasn't. They found out about her powers, this woman was at gun point and Rose had to use them. She would've died but that never stopped them.

"Do us all a favor freak and die!" one spat before I ran out.

Them wanting her dead, made Rose want herself dead.