Chapter 13

Third Person

"You idiot we need her!" Ultron yelled and pushed the others to retrieve Rose. "Rose! Rose wake up!" Clint yelled into the earpiece. She fell unconscious falling from the sky. "Where is she!?" Tony yelled worried about his friend. Just as Clint was about to tell Tony they took her, they took Rose.

"They have her" Clint said. "We have to get them back!" Clint yelled as Tony came on the Berg. "We can't leave them!" Clint yelled. "We have too!" Tony yelled as much as he wanted to agree with Clint they couldn't get them. Natasha and Rose laid unconscious they got to Ultrons lab and they were tied up. Put it was a different story for the others of the Avengers.

Clint stayed trying to get a signal from Widow or Rose. "What for you mean they took her!" Quicksilver yelled tears threatening to come out as for his sister it was a different story she was already crying. "How can you just sit and do nothing that's my bunny out there do you know what he'll do to her!" Wanda yelled tears streaming. Tony was trying to fix the machine finish what Dr. Helen Cho started. "Piss me off I dare you" Bruce poked as he held Wanda in a headlock.

"His fear is losing all of you don't you think he'll do anything to prevent it!" Wanda yelled at them. "Get him now!" Captain ordered just as everyone ran upstairs. Then Thor bust through the roof raising his hammer giving Tony all the power he needed. On the other hand Rose was still out while Widow was up getting a lecture from Ultron.

Rose had no idea what was going on around her. As she was unconscious old memories raced to her mind. "I love you" Quicksilver said at this age they looked 14 or 15. "I love you too" young Rose spoke as shock came upon Silver's face. He pulled Rose into a hug as she hugged him back. A few years go back and Wanda and Rose are having a sleep over.

The twins parents loved Rose but knew that her father was trouble. Rose and Wanda had a pillow fight told secrets and watched movies. "We'll be best friends" young Wanda said. "Forever" wound Rose added. A few years move up and the twins and Rose are together.

They all jumped in the lake and as much as Rose was attracted to Quicksilver at the time she couldn't say anything. Then he splashed Rose and she splashed him back Wanda helping Rose they were all laughing then it got dark. Wanda went in the car because she was sleepy leaving Rose and Quicksilver to get everything. "You know you make this hard on me" Quicksilver suddenly spoke. "What?" Rose asked and as soon as she turned around he pushed her against the wall, hands on her hips.

"Trying to focus and have fun when all I can do is think about you" he said holding a firmer grip. "What are you going to do about it?" Rose asked she felt the same way about Quicksilver. Silver brushed his lips against Rose's and pulled away teasing her. "I knew you wanted me" Silver said as Rose rolled her eyes about to move but then Silver pulled her back. His lips touched Rose's as they shared a passionate kiss sending chills over both of them.

"Glad you feel the same way" Silver said. "My feelings never left dummy" Rose joked as Silver laughed tossing her a shirt, she was wearing a two piece. Rose caught the shirt and threw it on with her jeans. She also looked over just in time to he his ABS and smiled as she started walking towards the door Silver came up and slipped his arm around Rose's waist.