Chapter 5: No.

The voices echoed in Rose's head never ending telling her to take her life. They told her she was a freak and she wasn't wanted or needed. The Silver appeared walking towards Rose as she tried to run in his arms, but he stopped her.

"I hate you." He said.

Rose fell to her knees sobbing uncontrollably. She put her hands on her face trying to wipe the tears.

"No." She managed to say

In a flash Rose shot up as her eyes opened. Everyone on the Avengers were looking at her as she took in her surroundings. They were at the Stark tower in a medical room Rose was no longer in her suit, but yet a hospital gown. 

"Rose" Captain said calmly as he sat next to Rose. 

Rose ran out of the medical room into her own locking the door. Her check was heaving in and out as she panicked many thoughts ran through her mind, but yet she didn't know what to believe and how to react. She quickly changed her clothes into dark blue jeans and a hoody as she was thinking of a plan trying to leave this place. Rose unlocked her door and quickly left out the room only to run into Steve. Steve was in the center and to her left was Hawkeye and Natasha to her right was Thor and Tony Rose inspected her surrounding and seen her opening little ways past Hawkeye and Natasha.

"Rose talk to me. I just want to help." Steve said in a calm manner.

Rose's heart started racing as Dr.Helen Cho stepped out the office. She looked at an electronic monitor and looked at Tony then Rose.

"Her heart rate is out of control!" Dr. Helen yelled.

Rose looked at everyone as she kicked Steve off the railings that were behind him and for his luck he landed on the couch. Rose then freezing Tony's hand on the railing and freezing Thor to the wall. Rose levitated a little and Hawkeye tackled her to the ground as Natasha tried to lock her arms down. Rose froze Natasha's hand to a nearby wall and kicked Clint and blasted him back. Rose ran to the nearest window jumping out of the slight opening and began to fly away.

"Rose come back!" Steve yelled.

Rose increased her speed flying all the way to Atlanta. She wasn't noticed and put her hood over her head as se wondered the streets not knowing where she was going just letting her body wonder. Then, she appeared at her home where she grew up before and after it all. Rose wondered in front of the house about to knock on the door in hopes that either of her parents would answer, but they won't they're gone. She went back to where she  was standing leaning on a light pole.

"Is this your home?" Someone asked and she could tell by how deep the voice is that it was Thor.

"Was my home," Rose corrected.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"Came to see if You're alright." he said.

 Thor put a hand on her shoulder as Rose glanced up at him. She took off her hood and got a good look at the house.   Dark brown roof looks like it's caving in and tan outside walls. Two windows on each floor almost looking normal.

"I lived here all my life." Rose said.

"It's....uhh....beautiful." Thor said uneasy.

 "It wasn't like this back in the day." Rose reassured.

"No, no I believe you." Thor said putting his arms up in defense.

 Thor chuckled slightly as he admired the house.

"Are the rest here?" Rose asked.

"No just me."

"But you know you weren't done with your procedure" Thor added.

"So you came to bring me back?" Rose questioned.

"They're worried about you, we all are." Thor replied.

"No need to be I'm fine."

 They stayed in Atlanta for a few more hours as Rose ignored the pain in her arm. People looked at them wide eyed as Thor walked around proudly with his hammer as they got ice cream, pizza and other treats. They enjoyed each others company as their friendship became better. Rose and Thor joked around as they both shared stories of their childhood and growing up. Then, it was time for them to return as Rose's pain grew unbearable. They used Thor's hammer to get to New York in seconds as Clint and Natasha walked over to them.

"Wow never again." Rose said unwrapping her legs from Thor's waist. 

"What?" Thor asked laughing.

"Hammer, I'll take my chances next time." Rose said.

"Where were you?" Natasha.

"Atlanta." Rose answered.

Clint wrapped his arm around Rose's waist as he guided her to Dr. Helen's office. She began to operate on Rose's arm again after two hours she was complete. She wrapped up Rose's arm, but she refused to let the pain overtake her she's been through worse. There are just some things a seven year old shouldn't go through. Tony followed by the rest of the team walked in as Dr.Helen left.

"You need to talk." Tony said once Dr.Helen left the room.

"Fine you got us me and Thor got ice cream." Rose said putting her hands up in surrender.

"Rose!" Thor exclaimed.

"You told didn't you!"

"Stop!" Tony yelled and turned towards Rose.

"Fast boy and magic girl you know them." Tony said.

"Oh Yeah that." Rose said doing a hysterical laugh.

"How?" Captain asked pacing back and forth.

Rose started shaking unnoticeably to everyone except for Natasha.

"Plus you and the fast guy looked pretty close." Bruce said.

Rose's attention from Captain to him. Her breathing was uneven and slow.

"It's a long story." Rose said looking at Tony.

"Great we got an hour."