Chapter 8: You know

"Hey" Tony said knocking me out of my flashback. "Hi" I said looking up at him as he leaned on a tree. "You okay?" He asked sitting across from me. "Yeah. What did you want to talk about?" I asked playing with water making it go around in a small circle. "Us" he simply said.

"Us?" I questioned now looking at Tony. "Yeah" he answered kind of. "I remember Rose" Tony said putting his hand on mine. "I remember all of it" he added. "Took you long enough" I said turning the water into ice. "I'm sorry" Tony apologized.

"Know what it's fine actually the combination of you and my father's experiments created this" I said showing my water powers and trying to fight back the anger taking over me. "It's okay to be mad" Tony said scooting over to me. "I'm not mad" I said looking away from him. "You're mad" Tony said standing close to me. "I'm not mad! How could you just leave someone like that! Did you even care!" I yelled ice hitting all the trees but not me or Tony.

I already knew that my eyes were purple as Tony's had got on my shoulder. "Breathe" he said and it came out in heavy breaths. "I'm sorry" Tony said and he hugged. "I shouldn't have left you" Tony said. "Just don't do it again or at least without saying goodbye" I said hugging him tighter.

"Can't...breathe" he said between breaths. "Sorry" I said loosing the hug. "Hey is everything o-" Captain said stopping mid sentence looking at me and Tony. "Oh sorry" Captain said and left in a hurry. "Steve" I called and started walking after him but Tony stopped me.

"I'll talk to him" Tony said. "And you might want to do something about this" Tony said motioning to the ice. I turned the ice into water as it splattered on the ground. I ran back to Clint's house and I seen Tony and Steve chopping wood and talking. "Rose can you show the kids your powers?" Clint asked coming over.

"Sure" I said walking over to the kids. I made the girl a small ice sculpture of a flower resembling a lily. The boy I made an ice sculpture of a car. I made it so that no matter how hot or how many times they drop it they sculptures will never melt or break. I made a bow and arrow for Clint and a star for his wife. The kids ran to show their mother as Clint still stood by me.
"You know this is my last mission" Clint informed me. "Good I wouldn't let you have another one you have a beautiful family" I said looking at his family. "Thank you, you'll be an amazing addition to the team" Clint said. "I hope to be ya know you'll be missed" I said and I seen Steve look at me and then look away. "So are you going to talk to him?" Clint asked me.