Chapter 16

Steve Pov
"Rose!!" I yelled running towards where I last seen her body fly. The explosion destroyed most of the ice that surrounded me in. I ran as fast as I could only to stop at a dead end. I seen stark come up with Rose in his arms Silver was there at that time. I quickly got Rose from his arms.

I checked for her breathing and for her pulse I felt nothing. I felt my heart drop it and tears run from my face. "She's gone" Silver said quiet enough for all three of us to hear. "Bunny" he cried as he sat against the light pole. The rest of the avengers made it over. I held her as tight as I could before I felt someone touch my shoulder.

"Captain...we still have a job to finish" Black widow said and I felt her removed from my arms. Thor took her to a ship a didn't realize arrived that carried the people. "We have a job to finish" I repeated wiping the tears from my eyes. It felt like my heart was gone everything that made me happy disappeared and all I could feel was sadness. It hurt to blink to breathe to do anything I loved her. I looked over at Quicksilver only to imagine that he's feeling twice the pain I am.

"We have a job to finish" I said to Quicksilver pttuing by hand on his shoulder. "You loved her too didn't you?" he asked his eyes pink from crying. "She wasn't mine to love" I said she never was mine my girlfriend my anything..just a friend. "Captain we have to go" Widow said and I nodded we all ran in the same direction as the rest of the team trying to get the people safely on board and a team a medics are trying to revive Rose. "Clint watch out!" Widow yelled it all happened so fast.

I thought he was gone until his arrows hit the final machine and instead of Clint being hit with the bullets marks through his body. "No" I heard a raspy voice call I turned to see Rose up slightly I seen the hurt on her face. He eyes slowly closed again. Wanda returned with the heart of the ultimate ultron and it was over as Clint brought the body of her brother. "It's over" Widow said. "Where's Hulk? " she asked but we soon seen a ship leave with a green monster in it.

2 months later
I've been living a normal life. I have my own apartment and a beautiful neighbor. But I've been coming to see her for two months hoping that she'd wake up. "Rose. You have to stay and fight. Please" I begged and once again no reaction. I walked to the food court and ran into Tony he never comes here. "Well, well, well. Haven't seen you here in forever" I said sitting in front of Stark.

He was drinking coffee and reading a newspaper and never looked away from the paper as he spoke to me. "For you on the other hand you've been here everyday I hear" he said putting down the paper slightly to look at me. "Wow word spreads fast" I chuckled stretching. "Today is my last day visiting her. I met this amazing girl. I don't need to be stuck on Rose" I explained just then I seen a flash of familiar blonde. "Come with me" I said pulling Stark from his seat. The blonde woman walks faster as I drag alomg Stark. We almost have her when an alarm goes off and I turn for a split second and she's gone.

Stark and I run to follow the alarm and we run past Rose's room only to see that it's empty. "Steve I think you'd want to see this" Tony said and I turned to see Rose in her hospital gown. "Rose" I say softly she turns around her eyes purple and the color slowly fades. "Steve" she says looking at me moving towards me slowly. "Tony" she speaks looking at him. "I'm so scared" she says and then the guards come and tackle her to the ground. I run over only to be tackled myself along with Tony.

"Rose!" I yell she breaks away from the guards and only to have ice change her into a different outfit. She runs and jumps out the window without looking back all I seen was her beautiful hair and and all white Hood. Tony and I run to the window only to see a bright light come and pick up Rose then leave. "Rose" I say softly as Tony started out the window intensely. "Not again. She can't be gone again. Damn Thor" he spoke and put his head in his hands. He waited a moment before using his phone to call someone. "Who are you calling?" I asked. "Someone very close to Thor" he said and walked off.