Chapter 11: How?

"Hey" I said. "What's your question?" Captain said. "I don't have a question" I said smirking looking at Captain. "If you say so" Captain said and cut off the light. A few hours later I still wasn't sleep. "Hey" I called.

"So what's you're question? I was starting to get sleepy" Captain said amusingly and wide awake. "How do you stop loving someone?" I asked as I felt his hand brush against mine. "You can't but you have to move on" Captain said taking his hand in mine. "Well Maybe Tony can make something to make me forget him" I said about to get out of bed. "Rose no" Captain said sternly pulling me back in bed. "Come here" He ushered as I slowly moved towards him.

He pulled me in a hug as I laid on his bare chest listening to his heart beat. After a few more minutes I fell asleep to nothing. In the morning I woke up and Steve was gone. Then I heard the water running. Then it stopped as Steve walked out with a towel around his waste.

I grabbed my towel and walked into the bathroom not saying a word. I brushed my teeth and got into the shower for at least 10 minutes. When I left out Steve was gone and I did some more hygiene things and changed into my white suit the resembled Natasha's. I packed my things back and went on the Berg not seeing anyone on my way there. "Morning" I said as I seen everyone getting things together on the Berg.

"Hungry?" Clint asked me and I shook my head. "You didn't eat last night or this morning" Natasha said. "Guess I wasn't hungry" I said nit looking at them. "Hey leave her alone" Tony snapped and came over and picked me up over his shoulder. "Why is this happening!?" I yelled as everyone laughed but Steve.

"Where are we going?" I asked Tony. "To neverland" he said jumping up hitting his shoes together knocking the breath out of me. "Are you still alive?" Tony asked as we entered the barn. "I hope so" I said as Tony tossed me on the hay. "So you told Steve before me? Steve anyone in the world and you chose Steve" Tony said speaking with the up most amuse making me laugh.

"I'm sorry. It's I couldn't sleep and he was there and I know you like sleeping alone some times" I rambled looking at Tony. "Bullshit" Tony snapped. "Careful Steve doesn't like that type of language" I said and Tony couldn't hold it in as he started laughing. "So tell me now" Tony demanded.

"Nick told me that I have to stop loving Quicksilver and I asked Captain how do you do stop loving someone and he said you can't" I said and looked away. "We should go" I said before he said anything. "You can't just push away your feelings all the time" Tony said. "Fine I'll tell you about them later" I said and left.