Chapter 14

A few years move up and Rose was alone with Silver. She laid on his chest listening to his heartbeat. Rose knew they never got over the fact of their parents dying. "Don't ever leave bunny" Silver said holding on to Rose's arm. "At least without saying goodbye" he added.

"Goodbye means that it's possible there will never be another hello" Rose said and turned towards him she want even suppose to be here. "So what do you want to say?" He asked caressing Rose's cheek. "See you later" Rose answered as she starred into his eyes. "I love you" Rose said never taking her eyes off him as he didn't take his off of hers. "I love you too" Silver said and leaned in and kissed her as she did him. Every time they kissed it felt like fireworks going off for the first time leaving butterflies in their stomachs.

Silver removed his shirt as Rose ran her fingers over his chest. Never breaking this kiss as Silver moved to her neck receiving soft moans. "Are you Sure?" Silver asked as Rose admired his accent. "Yes" she said and he removed a pack from his drawer. He doesn't share a room like most orphanages he got his own and so did his sister.

Silver removed Rose's shirt. Rose pulled him back down kissing him again. He removed her pants following his own leaving it to just be him on his boxers and leaving Rose in her bra and underwear. She kissed Silver again and he looked her in her eyes. "Are you Sure?" Silver asked once more leaving Rose's eyes following her every move.

He traced his fingers over her beautiful caramel brown skin (similar to Rihanna's skin tone). Silver put the condom on and slowly slipped himself in Rose a single tear coming down. "Keep going" Rose said knowing that he was about to stop. "Bunny" Silver spoke but Rose kissed him bringing back the fireworks. He continued moving and the pain had lessened until it completely went away.

"I love you" Rose whispered in his ear as they kept going until they both reached their climax. "I love you too" Silver. Then a year past and Silver and Rose were still together. "I love you I'll see you later" Rose said as she, Silver and Wanda walked from school. "Love you too" Wanda called as they went their separate ways.

"Bye love" Silver called making Rose smile really hard. Then she seen her mother in a hurry getting their things in a truck some not even packed. "We have to go" Rose's mother said and pushed her into the car as she jumped in herself. "But Mom why?" Rose asked wanting more answers. "I'll tell you later sweetheart" her mother said tears in her eyes as she drove off.

Leaving Rose's book bag with her bunny from when she was little attached to it. As it started to rain hard as Rose looked back tears steaming down her face.

Then her hearing slowly started coming back. She slowly started waking up. She opened her eyes to see none other than Quicksilver with Wanda behind him. "Is this a dream?" Rose asked her voice still raspy. "No we're here bunny" Wanda said as Rose looked unsure of what to do.