Chapter 1: Her name is Rose

Rose and Nick Fury stood at the double doors of the Stark Tower side by side. He opened the door for Rose as she stepped in. Rose's brown skin complimented the colors that she wore today. Nick followed Rose in the building and leading her to the way where everyone was.  Rose's footsteps start to become distant because she's nervous and Nick turns around smiling.

"Don't worry you'll fit in perfectly." Nick assures me.

"I hope so." Rose said.

   She looked down at her red converses that came up time her black jeans and her black jeans to my red crop top with a black leather jacket. Her curly dark brown hair on her shoulders as Nick Fury led Rose to what she assumed is their office to hold meetings. In they seen seen Blaw Widow, Captain America, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Hawkeye and Thor. All caught up in their own conversations to notice either of them until Nick said something.

"Good afternoon everyone!" Nick greeted.

   He received a sarcastic remark from Tony Stark and other friendly greetings from the others. Rose stood behind him no one noticing her at first. Then everyone peeked around and seen Rose standing behind Nick.

"Everyone this is Rose." Nick introduced stepping to the side so they can see Rose.

  Everyone looked at her confused or what not. They eyed her it felt as though they were judging her. All never taking their eyes off of Rose. Her eyes met Tony's, hello old friend. Then Captain America's they were a bright blue and he was so focused on her.

"She's going to be apart of the Avengers I have a bad feeling about this mission and she could help." Nick spoke.

"Why couldn't you add Pepper she still has her powers!" Tony exclaimed.

"Well maybe I have something that Pepper doesn't." Rose snapped before Nick could say anything.

  Everyone fell silent a few smirked looking at one another. Tony looked taken back, but then he looked at Rose as if he was trying to decipher her face. Black Widow then stepped up to Rose with a small smile on her face.

"Well what do you do?" Black widow asked.

    Rose looked at Nick and chuckled as he stepped to the side. Everyone seemed confused as to what was so funny. Rose began to take off the jacket she had on handing it to Nick. As everyone looked at her amusingly thinking that she's trying to show off.

"I'm going to need an opponent. I can show you better than I can tell you." Rose said.

   She walked to a clear space in the building.

"Can I get the Captain or Thor please?" Rose asked as both of them looked at each other.

Captain came to be my opponent and he smiled a cute smile. He looked at the others as Tony put his hand down slightly as to say 'Take it easy'. Rose ignored that as she got in her fighting stance.

"I'll take it easy on you." Captain said.

    Rose raised her eyebrow slightly confused. They were in a fighting position and Rose's eyes and hair turned a light purple. Captain as well as everyone else except for Nick looked shocked. Everyone except for Captain found somewhere to hide and watch. He grabbed his Shield and Rose got her element. She can control water Captain and Tony looked pretty amazed.

"Shall were start?" Rose asked him and he nodded.

   Rose ran to him as get did her and he was about to crash into Rose but she made an ice slide and jumped over him getting him from behind. Rose kicked his Shield out of his hand and so far it turned into a regular fight except they both kept ducking each others punches because they're pretty experienced. Captain slid and got his Shield and Rose made ice form at his shoes and he tried to move but couldn't. Then Rose heard footsteps from behind her and turned around to see Black Widow. Natasha tried to hit and kick Rose but she ducked and she missed.

  As Natasha was about to jump off of a table Rose made water swirl around her then turning it into ice holding it in place as she struggled but couldn't get out. Then Iron Man and Thor tried to at the same time Rose made the ice run over and freeze Thor as he tried to run away from it. Iron man came at her and she jumped on his back and shot ice threw the suit making sure not to hurt Tony. Bruce wasn't bringing out the green monster, but looked pretty impressed with the outcome.

"Hey Nick, Bruce I'm hungry want to get something to eat?" Rose asked and they nodded.

"Pizza?" Nick questioned.

   Rose smiled and nodded they were about to leave the room when they're heard their names being called.

"Yeah Rose you kind of forgot something." Tony said.

With one flick on the finger they were all released.

"Half and half?" Rose asked Bruce and he nodded.

Nick walked with Bruce and Rose outside.

"I have to go just protect her alright." Nick said.

"Someone's gonna need to protect us from her!" Someone yelled.

Everyone laughed and Nick left. Just before Bruce and Rose even left Captain America ran out.

"Bruce Natasha wants to talk to you." he said.

"I'll walk with Rose to get the pizza." he added.

"Let me change" Captain said as they walked back inside upstairs waiting Rose outside his room.

"Hey!" Rose heard and turned to see Tony Stark.

"Hi." she replied.

"I'm sorry about earlier, but I feel like I know you. Do I know you?"

Yes you do. Tony remember!

"I don't think you do."

"Are you sure?" Tony asked taking a step closer.

"Positive." Rose smiled.

He was about to say something else when Captain came out.

"Your not interrogating her already are you?" Captain said and put his arm over Rose's shoulder.

"Actually Yes I am." Tony said and pulled Rose by her arm.

"She just got here give her a break." Captain said and pulling her.

They started arguing. It looked never ending as Rose finally got her arms back. She took the time to leave and buy a pizza and soda and came back.
She went in the kitchen only to see a worried group of Avengers.

"I got pizza!" Rose announced.

"Where were you?" Captain asked worried.

"I mean it's not like I said I wanted pizza and ya know got pizza." Rose explained sarcastically earning a laugh from almost everyone except for Captain.

"Look I'm sorry you two were fussing and I got hungry." Rose explained.

"You're always suppose to let someone where your going didn't you parents teach you that?" He snapped.

"You know I'm 20 not 12. You know what I'm not hungry anymore." Rose snapped.

"Tony Where's my room?" She asked and he directed it to her.

Rose stormed to her room closed and locked the door. She fell on the bed and cried softly until heard a knock on my door.