Chapter 28

An alarm sounded as Rose and Steve started to run out towards the jet as Tony appeared in his Iron Man suit. He landed right in front of them making them stop in their tracks and Roddy landed right next to Tony.

"Funny we keep meeting up like this." Tony snapped.

"Very funny." Roddy added.

"Look we didn't come here to fight you. Tony just let us do what we need to do." Rose pleaded.

She didn't want to fight her dear friend Tony. She trusted him, she cared for him and loved him she didn't want to fight him.

"Rose you know we can't allow you to do that." Tony said.

"I'm sorry Rose. This is what it'll have to be." Steve said.

"Last chance to back out." Tony warned.

"We're not going to back out." Steve retorted.

It wasn't a second later that a web was shot out of the sky taking hold of Steve's shield.

"Captain America, wow. What a pleasure." the young man rambled.

"Tony, you got spider-man?" Rose asked in the fighting position.

"Hey, had to replace you on the young side." Tony said sarcastically.

"You handle spider man. I'll deal with whoever comes your way. I have your back." Rose informed Steve and he nodded.

 With that Steve went after him fighting one on one. The Black Panther was running to where Bucky and Sam were as Rose chased after him. She jumped on him knocking him down as he flipped her over his shoulder. Rose rolled and quickly got up none the less as he jumped on top of her.

"Stay down." he ordered.

Rose had water fly from under him and slam him into a wall quickly getting up trying to block ways for anyone to get to Bucky or Sam.

The she was blasted knocking her off her feet. She turned to see Roddy.

"I'm warning you stop now." Rose warned Roddy.

"I'm not afraid of a little girl." Roddy fired.

Rose fired water and ice shots at the war machine and letting out all her rage. She was blasted again sending her a far distance crashing into Natasha. Natasha and Rose looked at one another seeing if he other would make a move to attack Rose nodded at Natasha as she did her.

"Still friends?" she asked.

"Of course." Rose answered.

They started attacking one another with punches and kicks. Until Rose was blasted by War Machine again. There was a white line as Bucky, Sam, Wanda, Clint, Ant-man, Steve and now Rose were on one side of. The other side Tony, Roddy, Natasha, Spider-man, Black Panther and Vision.

"Rose you know what you have to do." Sam said.

Everyone started running towards one another full force. Rose seen the jet and it was her job to secure it at the moment. Everyone started fighting as Rose ran full force towards the jet she started flying and was close to the jet when she was blasted from the sky stronger than any heat blast she ever felt. She looked up to see vision he put a circle of fire around her eliminating any chance of her getting out. Vision had the fire surround Rose more knowing that if her strength is water and ice her weakness would be fire. Rose fell to her knees as he breaths became little making it hard for her to breathe.

"Rose what's going on talk to me!" Bucky yelled. 

"Come on talk to me!!" he added.

Bucky tried to help Rose but was busy fighting the Black Panther each time he tried to get past him he only came back.