Chapter 19

I dodged the kick thrown my way and drop kicked Sif. She came back around and tossed me a sword and smirked as I caught it. "Remember just like I showed you" she said and just like that our swords clashed. I blocked her swings and waited until it was good for me to swing. Finally Sif was showing her weak points and I took advantage I swing her sword out of her hand.

Kicked her chest down to the ground and held the sword at her throat. "Good job" she complimented and I helped her up I turned and seen Thor and waved to him but then quickly turned around only for my sword to clash with Sif's. "I heard this line enough times. Never turn your back on your opponent and never underestimate" I said and she smiled. "Good work we're done for today" she informed me. "I'll see you at the party?" She asked and I nodded and she smiled at me once more.

I ran to Thor catching up with him and he seemed bothered. "Seems like you're fitting in just fine" he said not looking my way. "Yes. I really like it here" I said happily and he smiled at me. "What's wrong Thor?" I asked he looked around and pulled me into a room where no one was. "Loki has been playing mind games and puzzles and frankly it's getting quite tiring" he said and looked around once more and started whispering. "You're the only one I can trust about this right now  and you're the only one I know that won't let Loki get in your head. You're good and wise" he whispered and then we hear footsteps in the distance.

"Rose I need you to try and put together the puzzles of words. Please?" He asked and I could tell he was stressed. "I'll go out in the hallway first so people won't suspect a thing" he said and I nodded. "Meet me at the front entrance after 5 minutes" he informed me and I nodded. Thor walked out into the hallway and I stood on the side so I wouldn't be seen. "Thor!" I heard a familiar voice boom it sounded like Fandral. "Have you seen Lady Rose?" He asked. "The last I seen of her it looked like she was going to the pool" Thor said.

"I want to ask her to dinner" Fandral said confidentially. "Actually I wouldn't suggest-" Thor was cut off by an alarm same as yesterday. "Loki" I heard Thor boom I seen a window and slid out of it soon reaching the ground. I ran to the front entrance and looked at Thor. "After you" I said and he ran as I and the rest of the team followed. "Look for Loki and Z" Thor yelled and we split up Hogun came with me, Sif with Thor, and Volstagg and Fandral.

"His room was down here" Hogun said and ran down the hall and I followed. There was a note on the table and a whole in the wall it was an all metal room and it was chilly. "The eyes can can see yes very true. The real question is where can the eye take you. Catch me if you can!" I read the note out loud. "Eyes" I mumbled and looked at Hogun as he looked at me. "Eyes!  Eyes!" I yelled and Hogun looked t me confused. "Thor he finds a way to see Jane without physically going there correct?" I asked and Hogun nodded.

"Where does he go that might be where Loki is" I suggested and Hogun nodded and smirked grabbing my hand pulling me with him. He pulled me in his arms and jumped on this machine that was almost built like a car except it was seated to for one person and there were no doors and it levitaed on air. He drove to the place and he drove very quickly. "What is this thing?" I asked and he kept one arm around me and another on the wheel looking forward. "Hyperdrive" he said and smiled looking at me quickly.

"We're here!" He said and the Hyperdrive stopped and there was a man wearing all gold laying on the ground Hogun ran to him then ended up getting blasted with something and it knocked him out. I shot to where the blash came from ran to Hogun while looking at my surroundings. I dragged him in a corner along with the dark skin man dressed in all gold. "Rose!" I hear Thor voice boom with the rest of the team running up behind me only for all of them to be stuck moaning in pain. "Rose, Rose, Rose" I heard Loki say and I looked to see him walking out of a corner and a scent followed him.

"You're very powerful" he said and I heard a laugh. "Loki show yourself!" I yelled and my heart started beating against my chest. "As you wish" he said and walked out from a dark place. "What do you want?" I looked at him. "There's a lot of things I want. But the real question is what do you want?" He asked walking towards me slowly.

"Stop walking! It doesn't matter what I want!" I yelled and I felt my eyes change. "Loki just come and let's go" I said holding my hand out for him to take. "But him I don't know what he wants?" Loki said looking behind me and before I knew it I felt electricity shoot through my body from Z. I screamed in pain and my body fell. "What are you doing?  I said don't hurt the girl!" Loki yelled my vision started leaving.

"Change of plans" I heard Z say then another scream of pain. "I'm getting my country back" was what I heard last and felt my body being lifted. I woke up and tried to run only to be pulled back by chains. The room I was in it was dark but not to dark the walls were grey bricks and me I still had on my attire and my hands were covered and whatever covered them had heat coming through it. "Thor, Thor!" I screamed and kept trying to escape only for the chains to pull me back.

"Sif, Fandral, Hogun, Volstag! " I screamed no answer. "Loki!" Was the last name I thought of screaming. "I'm strong I can do this" I whispered to myself. I heard a groan and whipped around to where I heard it. The dark skin man I seen dressed in all gold earlier was there. "Who are you!?" I yelled asking and he shook his head. "I am seer of worlds" he said and I looked at him.

"Rose of Earth part of the team avengers" and I nodded. "Impressive" I said and looked around. "Hey seer of worlds can you see us out of this one" I asked and he chuckled. "I cannot see this one what I suggest to do is wait" he said and I looked at him I was confused. "Wait?" I asked and he nodded. "It will come to you" he said and laid back against the wall.

"Seer can I ask you something?" I asked him as I looked at the other side if the wall where he was at. "Yes" he said nicely. "Do you think you can look on earth for Steve Rogers?" I asked and he nodded. "This won't last long this is the rest of my power without my staff" he said and I nodded. A tiny image popped up on the wall with Steve sitting there smiling. "Are you going to get her?" A man asked Steve it we dark brown wooden floors and tables he was at a bar. "She's not far"  he said taking a sip of his beer but I can tell he had more.

The man he was talking to had short dark brown hair and he sat on a stool along with Steve. "How'd you describe her?" The man asked and a blonde woman kissed his cheek and my heart broke. "Come on sweety" my eyes watered. "I'm coming Honey and my good man perfect" he said as the woman grabbed his hand as they walked out the bar. "Must be newly in the relationship" the bartender said watching both Steve and this blonde woman.

Then the image slowly disappeared and I felt the mans eyes on me. "Thank you" I said and sniffled. "Rose I'm sorry" he said and o shook my head. "It's not your fault" I said and everything went quiet. Tears slowly fell from my eyes and put my knees up to my head.