Chapter 27

"Test, tests and more tests. Hydra wired my brain in many different ways to the point where if I heard a certain set of words I wasn't myself anymore. They realized they needed a weak spot to access full control of me, everyone I new they were gone..." James trailed off.

  One day, after 12 hours of being electrocuted and yelled at. They brought in a girl brown skin, big brown curls and a red dress. Her eyes were red from crying, who knows what they did to her? James seen her and his heart started racing  he admired her beauty and how innocent she looked. In his heart, he knew it was something it could've even been love at first sight.

  The woman laid eyes on Bucky and her heart melted, but due to the situation they're in her feelings were short lived. As a gun was brought to her head. They electrocuted James and waited for a reaction.

"Let him go!" the woman yelled.

A gun was brought to her head and when the words were recited as if on cue Bucky went and attacked the man that held a gun to her head placing her behind him, protecting her. The words were recited again and Bucky was back to his normal self but still protected her. They sent them to a room with two slides on the door one to pull when to see them and the other to slide food under. They both looked at one another awkwardly and both sat on the bed.

They made small talk and small talk turned into deeper talk they were locked in that room for a week the only person who seen the other side of that door was Bucky when he had to go do experimenting. she stayed there waiting for him in that room everyday and week turned into 3 weeks. One day, a guard tried to molest her and Bucky came to her rescue and he protected her like he did the first day they met. It wasn't long before they shared their first kiss and moment. They'd been together for 6 months  through the fights and all they stayed together. It was happiness Bucky was the only one allowed to leave the cell for experimenting she was only used for  being a weak spot.

One day, Bucky came back in pain but she wasn't there. She was gone Bucky begged to go looking for her but he never found her and was never told of where she went. All he had left of her was a bow and a letter saying that she loved him.

Rose looked at Bucky as he did her.

"She looked like me?" Rose questioned.

"Rose I think she is you, reincarnated." Bucky said.

"I can't love you how you need me to Bucky." Rose said sadly.

"I know just. Kiss me, so I can get the urge out of my system." Bucky said.

Rose leaned in and kissed Bucky with as much passion as she could get out. Bucky deepened the kiss as Rose ended up straddling him as the kiss got deeper and deeper until they broke the kiss.

"Rose no matter how many times I tell myself you aren't her. You do something that reminds me of her. I will always feel the need to protect you." Bucky said and Rose smiled climbing off of him.

"Maybe tomorrow you can actually talk to Steve instead of being angry?" Bucky suggested.

"What was her name?" Rose asked.

"That's the funny thing, her name was Rose too."

"Goodnight James." Rose said.

She rolled over and Bucky wrapped his arm around her.

"Goodnight Rose."

They both fell asleep until morning. Rose's phone rang. She didn't want to wake up but she had to and she answered the phone.

"Hello?" a groggy Rose answered.

"Hey! It's Clint I called Steve he didn't answer. We'll be at the airport in two hours."  Clint informed Rose.

"Thanks see you then." Rose said and hung up.

She tried to get up and forgot that Bucky held on to her waist. She felt safe with him which was odd considering what happens if certain words are performed. She slowly got out of his grasp making her way to the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth. She was done and woke Bucky up to do the same she walked to Steve and Sam's room and knocked on the door. Steve answered the door fully dressed and cleaned he looked at Rose and smiled.

"We're leaving in 5." Rose said.

She started to walk away, but Steve caught her arm.

"Rose what did I do?" Steve asked.

"You know I believed you. I believed you when you said you played that part to try to get to me, but the moment you checked on her lord knows how many time in the first two minutes that we pulled up and the way you showed care for her. It makes it hard to believe that it was a roll." Rose snapped.

"I should've told you this, but way back. We actually went on a date and I didn't gain any feelings towards her. Rose all I wanted was for you to wake up and be in my arms. I mess up I'm not perfect and neither are you. We're not perfect people, but we are people that want one another. I won't feed you lines Rose I'll only tell you the truth. My truth is that ever since I met you I fought harder I cared more and I always want to be by your side. No one else. Rose you have to believe me." Steve said.

"I want to, but it's hard Steve. After everything I seen and it's just hard." Rose admitted.

Steve felt like he was knocking down another wall in her emotions. She's built a maze stopping anyone from getting too close and he's slowly getting to her. Steve cupped Rose's face.

"I have never fought for someone this hard. And I'm not letting you go. So, I know this is a horrible time to ask you this, but Rose be mine. We went through months of talking to figure each other out not let go when times get tough." Steve let go of her face.

"Rose will you be my girlfriend?"

"I will get back to you on it. Just with everything going on. I'll give you your answer." Rose said.

Bucky and Sam walked out and looked at each other then Rose and Steve.

"Let's go guys. Clint is waiting." Rose said and walked down the steps as Bucky, Sam and Steve followed.

Rose got in the car as everyone followed and rove them to the airport ass fast as possible. They met Clint there Sam, Steve and Bucky were scared for their loves as Rose parked. Rose got out the car to be met by Clint. She hugged him along with Wanda everyone got out and a new guy came out of the back.

"Who's that?" Rose asked.

"Ant-man." Steve answered.

He had white skin, with black short hair and stubble. He got out the van and looked at everyone.

"Oh my Gosh! Captain America!" He exclaimed shaking Steve's hand.

"Look it's Captain America and hot ice girl. Should I say hot ice girl or cool ice girl?" Ant man rambled.

"You know call me what you like." Rose said.

"It's time to suit up." she added.

With a spin she was in a white suit with a white cape and her hair turned purple along with her eyes.