Chapter 20

Tony POV
I waited in the car for Kate and Steve. She said I was too well known to be her fake boyfriend it's not like I wanted to. I want to hurry up and get Rose back. The windows were tented to the point where people couldn't see me. All she had to do was go talk to someone to find out the where abouts of Jane and she moves quick. 10 minutes later Steve and Kate came out hand in hand. "We have where she's going next !" Kate said and started the car driving quickly.

Rose POV

Two days past and out stomachs were growling. "Still wait?" I asked the seer if worlds. "Yes" he said still leaning against the wall. I was still crying because of Steve even after I was trying to stop. "Try breathing in slowly" he suggested.

"To help you stop crying" he added and I nodded. I started breathing in and out slowly then my tears turned to snow. "Whats going on?" He asked intrigued standing up slightly. "I don't know" I said and I kept doing it. I got my eyes to focus on my chains and the snow went to my chains and turned to ice.

I focused harder and I could the feel the strength of ice as it tried to break the chain and it did. My head hurt severely but I shook it off. Then this time I used my hands to turn the snow into ice for the seers chains. "Rose!" I heard a voice call and we banged on the door. "We're here!" I yelled and we heard banging in the other side of the door. "Here?" The voice became clear that it was Thor.

"Yes!" I yelled. "Step away from the door!" He yelled and the seer pulled me on the side with him and the door went straight forward hitting the wall off the screws. "Thor!" I yelled and hugged him and he hugged me back. "Brother" he said hugging the seer. "This place is like a maze I couldn't find you alone" he said and pointed somewhere and smirked. "Loki" I said and he smiled and I hugged him I could tell it took him by surprise at first but he hugged back.

"Thank you" I said and I looked back at Thor. "Rose what's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head. "How do we get out of here?" I asked and Loki lead the way. "What's wrong with her?" I heard Thor ask and I then heard mumbling. Loki grabbed my hand and looked at all 3 of us.

"This is where it gets tricky" he said and a look changed on his face. "Trust me and hold tight" he said to all of us and then Thor grabbed my hand and grabbed the wrist of the seer. We walked into a hallway and it was full of mirrors. "It's going to be like this until the end.. Well almost" he said and held his hand out in the middle of the air. "This isn't like your ordinary mirror puzzle" Loki said and walked into the mirror quickly pulling me and we came out of another mirror.

He looked on the floor and it was pieces of paper on the floor that I guess they left behind to find a way back. I felt my eyes change and I closed them the mirror maze is weird and sketchy. He lead us I wasn't opening my eyes while this was going on. "We're finished" Loki said after 15 minutes I opened my eyes as the light of sun was shining. I seen the team covered in blood and I seen bodies everywhere as they all looked at me and smiled my vision started to blur I held back to Loki.

I touched my head and seen blood on my hand and I felt the blood come down my face rapidly. "Rose! Rose!" Thor said as Loki caught me and my vision blacked out. Once again the light was shining in my face it's hot it's too hot. "Cold. I need it to be cold" my voice was horse and I felt my body being lifted and the person running. My body was tossed in freezing cold water my body started to feel better. I felt my head heal from the place where it was once having blood rush down my face. I swam back up to the top and wiped my eyes to see Thor and I smiled coming out the water. "Thank you" I thanked him and he hugged me. I sat down and pit my feet in the water and Thor sat next to me. "I was told about Steve" he said and my fist slowly started to ball in order to keep from crying again. "Rose. That's not like him. He really liked you" he said I could tell he was looking at me. "Yeah well people change and so do their feelings" I said and he rested his hand on my shoulder.

"Maybe it was a misunderstanding" he suggested and I looked at him. "How'd you feel if Jane went and kissed somebody called them sweety and held their hand going God knows where?" I asked and he looked down for a minute. "I see where you're coming from. But I'm telling you that's not like Captain" he said and helped me up. "Well then prove me wrong" I said and walked out to the hallway. I tried not to think of it for me for myself I have to be strong. I walked to my room and freshened up changing into a new outfit. "Rose" I heard somebody call I turned to see Fandral. "You look as good as, new" he said and I just nodded.

"Rose. The real reason I came here was to ask you something" he said and sat down on my steps that leaf up to my bed. "What's up?" I asked sitting next to him. "I would like to take you out. On a date. Will you allow me to take you out?" He asked and I looked out the door to see Thor. He mouthed the word 'Steve' and I quickly looked away from him. "I'd love too" I said and he smiled. "See you tonight" he said and I nodded smiling.

"Tonight" I said as he back out the room. Thor came in the room as soon as Fandral left. "I know you're hurt over Steve but this isn't the way to do it" Thor said. "Especially not with Fandral... He-" Thor was cut off by Hogun coming in. "Are you mad? Hogun asked. "Come on now. I love Fandral but he's not good for you. He's a constant flirt and he's always with another woman" Hogun explained. "I'll be fine" I said and walked off.