Chapter 10

We were only inches apart. We were about to kiss but I pulled away, I'm still in love with Quicksilver but I have really strong feelings for Captain. "I'm sorry" Captain apologized taking a step back. "No it's me. I really did want to kiss you but I can't. I'm still in love with Quicksilver" I said looking down. "I'm sorry" I added and Captain put his hand on my shoulder. "We should go" Captain said noticing how it was getting dark.

I grabbed Captains arm the once beautiful and peaceful woods looked scary beyond belief. "Scared?" Steve asked. "No no it's just bad memories" I stuttered. I heard something snap and ran straight for the house ignoring all the calls from Steve. I made it to the porch and Steve came behind laughing. "Look I know I'm black but I'm caramel black. Okay Steve" I said and he only laughed harder me joining.

"Come on Let's go in" Captain said after recovering himself from laughing too hard. He opened the door for me as I walked through and I thanked him. We entered the kitchen and seen Nick Fury. "Nice of you both to finally join us" Nick Said. "Sorry didn't know you were stopping by" I said looking him in the eye.

"So now that you and Captain are done boo loving we can get back on track" Nick said and everyone laughed. "We know Ultron's mission, he wants to be immortal" Nick said. "You know exactly who has technology like that" Nick said. "Dr.Helen Cho" Captain said catching everyone's attention. "He's right I remember her telling me about it" Tony said.

"Rose can I talk to you privately?" Nick asked and I nodded. "Look I know you're still in love with this boy" he said when we sat outside. "But what I'm about to tell you might be the hardest thing you have to do" Nick said putting a hand on by shoulder. "You have to let him go"Nick said. "But I can't" I expressed my eyes getting glossy.

"But letting go is the hardest thing to do" I cried never wanting to stop. Nick came and hugged me he was like family to me. "Some times you have to let go to move on" Nick said as I wiped my tears. "I know" I said I told Nick goodnight before I went in my shared room. I changed into a T-shirt and night shorts. I sat on the edge of the bed just looking at the floor.

"Hey you okay?" Tony asked walking in. "I'm fine" I lied I just kept looking at the floor. "You know you can talk to me" Tony said pulling me into a side hug an I nodded. "I just want to be alone" I said and Tony left the room. I got on one part of the bed and got under the covers I couldn't sleep. 20 minutes later Captain walked in as I closed my eyes. The shower ran for 5 minutes and then stopped as I heard footsteps come to the bed. I felt the covers lift and a body sitting up straight against mine. "Well first I know You're not sleep so you can cut the act" Captain said and I rolled over to face him.