Chapter 12: Cool

We got a call from headqarters telling us that Dr.Helen Cho's science lab was invaded. It was Ultron and the twins I knew already Dr.Helen is one of the smartest woman now a days. I seen wounded people and touched their wounds to stop the bleeding. Some it was too late for me to save. Everyone was in a back room as I made my way back there. Captain was holding her in his arms as she bled I touched her wound as ice formed around stopping the bleeding.

"Amazing" Dr. Helen whispered. "What happened?" I asked looking around getting up. "It was Ultron, he took my machine" Dr. Helen said. "It must've been something with your machine what is it?" I asked. "It creates an a machine that can't be destroyed" She said. "Here they go always thing make something immortal or some shit" I complained.

"So he's going to make himself like that he won't get destroyed if he does that there's no stopping him. Even I can't stop him" Bruce said. "There's something you should know about the twins" Helen started but I walked out of the room to the Berg. "So you don't even think that the information she gave was any bit of important" Bruce asked coming in a few minutes later. "No it's not that it's I had to regain myself" I lied and looked back out the window. Everyone came on board and started the Berg.

"Rose" I heard Captain say but I never took of my eyes from the window. I looked at my reflection my brown skin and my hair that comes to my shoulders a little bit below. "I'm taking the suit" Tony called. "I'm coming" I called as I met with Tony and I put the ear piece. I jumped on the back of his suit and he flew off.

I felt a little free as my hair flew in the wind. I seen Captain fighting from a distance. "Need any help Captain?" I asked. "Ready?" Widow asked as I heard a grunt. "Yes ma'am" I teased and did a backflip off of Tony's suit and used my powers I already knew my eyes were purple.

Widow hopped on the truck and I followed. Captain got back on his motorcycle and went to help the people a train wouldn't stop. "Get them" Ultron Ordered as robots as he detached himself from the machine. "Rose umm there's something you gotta know" I heard Captain say threw the earpiece. "Not now" I said and got punched in the stomach and grunted.

Then the truck was being bought up Widow almost fell out. We fought the robots off the truck. "Get ready for the package Clint" I said as Widow and I looked it up and it slid down off the ramp and Widow was about to jump off when it she was pulled off I was about to go back and help her when a fist hit me ands I tried to fight again put it came again knocking me out.