Chapter 15

"Rose" Widow said and engulfed her in a hug. "Rose forget about what Nick said they're on our side now" Tony announced in the earpiece. "And Welcome back" he added. "Is it true?" Rose asked and Wanda nodded and Rose got up and hugged them both. "You guys need to go" Widow said as she pushed Bruce and in a split second Silver and Wanda were gone.

Then in another Rose was outside she looked and seen as she was in Silvers arms. "Hi" he said his accent sending chills all over her. "H-ey" she stuttered causing Silver to smirk. "Rose" Captain called through the earpiece. "Hey Captain" Rose said smiling.

"You feeling better?" Captain asked. "Yeah I just hit my head" Rose said as Silver caressed her cheek. "ROSE!" a loud voice boomed as it being Thor coming over to them. Rose hugged Thor as he did him having Silver tense up as he walked over there Wanda stopped him. "I'm glad you're alright" Thor said as they removed themselves.

Rose Pov
"Let's kick some robot ass" I said and smirked as Silver's arm came around my waist. "You must be Silver. Rose wouldn't stop talking about you" Thor said embarrassing me as she put I put my head in his neck. "I hope so. She's the love of my life finally reunited" Silver said holding me a bit closer to him. Just then the hulk bust through the wall. "Game time?" I asked smirking. "Game time" Widow repeated.

"Whats the plan?" I asked as robots started arising. "Funny story" Tony said doing a nervous chuckle. "There is no plan yet" he added chuckling once more. "No plan!" I complained as i shot ice through one of Ultrons minions. "Yet! I said yet!" Tony snapped.

"Yet! I said yet!" I repeated immaturly. "Good to have you back Rose" Captain said laughing. Soon after fighting off more minions everything started shaking. "The city its being put apart!" Tony said surprised. I went to where the main control source was and just my luck Ultron was there.

"Didn't think you'd wake up" Ultron said as i tried to walk to the main source of power but he grabbed my neck. "Its rude to ignore somebody when they're speaking to you" Ultron said as i struggled to breathe. I tried shooting him with ice but my power became weak. Then a powerful force came along knocking Ultron away as I began to fall from where Ultron had me. Only to Thor grab me before I hit the ground.

"You couldn't have had better timing" I said and he chuckled. "Thanks for saving me" I said getting from him arms. "Oh it wasn't me" Thor said smirking. "Then who was-" I said turning around only to see a robot all red with a gold cape. "I'm not a robot" he said holding Thor's hammer. "Then who are you?" I asked.

"My name is-" he was cut off by a bomb. "They're destroying everything" I said my voice slightly cracking. "Rose" Tony said through the earpiece. "Yes" I answered my heart beating harshly against my chest. Before Tony said anything else he came and swooped me in his arms and I climbed on his back.

We escorted people from their homes. I jumped down from his back and made an frost bridge so that people can get to the other side quicker. That's until the boys came and started trying to destroy it. Silver came and helped the people get along quicker finally it was me. As he placed me down he kissed me sweetly and smiled.

Before I had time to react we were being called from the other. "Wanda" Silver said quickly and took us over to her. Everyone was there fighting I strikes ice through the main controls. "There is a bomb" Tony said while destroying the boys. "It's 5 miles from here" Widow informed us. "Who's going to stop it?" Tony asked.

"I'll do it" Captain and I said in usion and I looked at him. "Captain no offence but I'm doing it. I'm the only one that if that bomb goes off I have the power to try to stop it" I said he looked at me as if we were arguing through our eyes. "Together" he said. "No" I said harshly. "Everyone split there's more over the city" Captain ordered.

"Bunny what if you can't stop it" Silver asked everyone stopped and looked at me. "I will. Now everyone go" I said in a harsh tone. Everyone exchanged looks and left except for Captain. "I told you I'm staying" he said and I found no need in fighting with him Captain found a motorcycle and we were on our way. I felt the closer we got to the bomb I felt the heat radiation.

Finally we arrived the bomb was as visible as day as well as very big. "Rose we're not alone. I'll hold them off." Captain said nodded my way and smiled. "30 seconds on the bomb" I said worried and afraid. "Rose I need to you to listen to me" Captain said. "What color wires do you see. "Yellow, red, blue, white and green" I said my hands shaking. "Tony I'm a little busy tell her what to do" Captain ordered.

"Cut the-" Tony started but by now we're at 15 seconds. "No. No. I'm not going to watch you all die like my parents" I said tears streaming. "My mother. I could've tried to save her! I could've been there!" I cried. "Rose" Captain said coming my way. "3 seconds. Thank you all so much" I said and made a thick ice shield around Captain but he wasn't frozen. I covered the bomb in ice as it exploded and it pushed me back slightly.

I moved the shield Captain was in far away then quickly turned back to put my powers on the bomb. "I can do it" I whispered to myself. "I have this" I whispered to myself again. "Rose" someone yelled. The heat was over powering me. "I love you all" I said and I tried to cover the explosion with my ice, water and everything. It didn't work.

As I flew back high in the hair feeling my body spin my eyes start to darken my breathing starts to come in bits and pieces the talking never stops everything goes dark. I feel my body lose everything. This is what dying is. Thank God I got to live like I did then.